Starfield Cloud Gaming Crashes when loading.

Discus and support Starfield Cloud Gaming Crashes when loading. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve run into a problem over the last couple of days. When I go to play Starfield on cloud gaming I either get through the loading process or to the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Background_Alps_6543, Oct 10, 2023.

1. Starfield Cloud Gaming Crashes when loading.

I’ve run into a problem over the last couple of days. When I go to play Starfield on cloud gaming I either get through the loading process or to the loading screen and the game crashes. When I load other games there are no issues. They load just fine and away we go.

Has anyone else experienced this?

submitted by /u/Background_Alps_6543
    [link] [comments]

/u/Background_Alps_6543, Oct 10, 2023
  2. Josh polson Win User

Games

I was playing Starfield about an hour ago. And now it's unplayable or unlaunchable, at least on cloud gaming for me. So I'm going to assume that cloud gaming has crashed? Fortnite is the only one for me too.
  3. Justin Garcia2 Win User

Xbox Series S crashes on every game

My apologies. I have proceeded with the steps but I am still experiencing crashes. It's still on every game it seems. I've tried Starfield as of lately, I've tried Apex Legends and they both crash. I've noticed when I play cloud gaming the issue doesn't occur. However when the game is installed on the console the issue arises.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

xbox series x upload speeds are capped at 67 mbps.

Xbox services are currently under heavy load from tall the people playing Starfield on cloud, screenshot uploads are a very low priority task. Upload servers are nowhere near as numerous as download, basically you queue to upload

The Xbox servers are constantly load balancing, and the last few weeks with all the people playing Starfield on cloud has been an adventure in load
  5. Alex299sx Win User

Starfield on my Xbox Series keeps crashing.

For what it’s worth, I found the purchased and downloaded game was crashing about every thirty seconds. I tried playing it on game pass ultimate on cloud gaming today. The lag is a bit annoying but it played without crashing at least.
    So you have Starfield bought (not only free from game pass) and it still crashed? This is valuable info 😬
  6. Mack Taft Win User

Is anything being done to address the issue with Starfield constantly crashing on Xbox series X?

The game Starfield is the only game. I experienced crashes on the very first mission the game crashes. Also when it does run there are black squares on all of the game. I just bought the system.
Thema:

Starfield Cloud Gaming Crashes when loading.

1. Starfield Cloud Gaming Crashes when loading. - Similar Threads - Starfield Cloud Gaming

2. How do I turn off cloud saving for Starfield on Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off cloud saving for Starfield on Game Pass?: I only have 5gb of onedrive, and I need to turn off cloud saving. I dont use it anyway and I wont be blackmailed into buying more storage that I dont want. a5104da8-f63a-4b50-82a4-235951397600
  3. Starfield cloud gaming freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield cloud gaming freezes: Hello, I am having constant freezes playing Starfield via the Cloud, each time when accessing the menu and after playing for about 45 mn or just over one hour. The issue is the same on pc and...
  4. Starfield on Xbox Game Pass for PC cloud saves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield on Xbox Game Pass for PC cloud saves?: I have been having a hell of a time with Starfield for PC through the Game Pass. It seems every time there is an update to the game, when I try to start the game it instantly crashes. After hours...
  5. Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.: Why is Starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I keep my saves low, so what gives? d2d4d936-67ca-4a9c-ad32-5c8076b544e0
  6. Cloud gaming and Starfield xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming and Starfield xbox S: Im in Australia and Starfield hates cloud saves. Im constantly crashing to the point of full xbox shutdown and restart. If it starts syncing i have to quickly stop it or loose all manual saves....
  7. Starfield crashes and freezes recurrently when I play on the Cloud with Game Pass for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield crashes and freezes recurrently when I play on the Cloud with Game Pass for...: I've been playing Starfield in the Cloud on my Xbox One since September 6. I took out an Ultimate subscription specifically for this game. I quickly noticed that when I play the game, after a...
  8. Xbox Cloud gaming beta: Starfield is running short on save memory!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Cloud gaming beta: Starfield is running short on save memory!: I am playing Starfield in Chrome Browser. For me the performance it's quite ok (one crash per 2-3 hours). I am saving manually and automagically. After reaching >200 Savings I got the warning:...
  9. Getting Past Starfield Character Creation Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Past Starfield Character Creation Xbox Cloud Gaming: Started playing Starfield with no issue, I am on an M1 Mac, using a Playstation controller via Bluetooth. I cannot seem to get past the Character Creation stage...I made all of the selections,...
  10. Switching Consoles while playing Starfield On the gaming cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switching Consoles while playing Starfield On the gaming cloud: I’m playing Starfield on the gaming cloud on my Xbox 1 with no issues. If I decide to continue playing on a new Xbox x console and continue playing on the cloud gaming on game pass , will I lose...