Stardew valley co op

Discus and support Stardew valley co op in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, I am playing Stardew valley on my Xbox one s and would like to play local split screen. When i go to the settings and try to start local co op... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by rocketdwarf51, May 14, 2024.

1. Stardew valley co op

Hello, I am playing Stardew valley on my Xbox one s and would like to play local split screen. When i go to the settings and try to start local co op it does not respond at all to the second controller trying to join. Both controllers are updated to current firmware and i am playing with Xbox game pass.

:)

rocketdwarf51, May 14, 2024
  2. Banana guy_1992 Win User

Can my computer run this game?

I have Stardew valley apk on my android is there any PC version of stardew valley or similar of this game
  3. StEpHeN cLaNcY Win User

Stardew Valley Co-op joining

Hi.

Sorry to hear you are having problems with your daughters account, follow these steps below and see if it resloves the problem for you.

You can remove an account from a family group. The account will still exist, but it won't have the benefits or restrictions it had when it was within the family group. To remove a member from your family group, you must have an adult account, and be the
    one who gave consent.

• Go to family.microsoft.com.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account, then:
      • To remove a child, scroll down and select Manage my child's profile info, select the child, select Remove consent for this child's account, and confirm. Then,
        go back to your family’s page, and under the child’s name, select More options > Remove from family, and confirm.
      • To remove a child because they’re now an adult, or if an adult account has been misclassified as a child account, verify the account.
      • To remove an adult, under that person's name, select More options > Remove from family, and confirm.
      • To leave the family group if you’re the only adult in the family, remove all children first, then find your name, select
        Leave family, and confirm. You must be over the statutory age to remove yourself.
      • If you're incorrectly listed as a child when you're an adult, see How to change a birthdate on a Microsoft account.

Xbox One To remove a member from your family group, you must have an adult account and be the one who gave consent.
    • Sign in with your account on the console.
    • Press the Xbox button on the controller to open the guide, then select
      System > Settings >
      Account > Family settings > Manage family members.
    • Enter a password or passkey to authorize the change.
    • Select the account you want to remove, then select Remove <member name> from family.
    • Select Remove from family to confirm.
  4. RainingRoses Win User

Can my computer run this game?

I have Stardew valley apk on my android is there any PC version of stardew valley or similar of this game
    Yes there is a PC version of Stardew valley, as well as console versions. Here is an FAQ on the game website, answering this and similar questions.
  5. Blackau Win User

VS

I am playing stardew valley and its great but harvest moon is just....nostalgic. One thing stardew valley is better is the multiplayer.
  6. Blackau Win User

VS

I am playing stardew valley and its great but harvest moon is just....nostalgic. One thing stardew valley is better is the multiplayer.
Thema:

Stardew valley co op

1. Stardew valley co op - Similar Threads - Stardew valley

2. Why are mods not available for Stardew Valley?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are mods not available for Stardew Valley?: I understand that there are some issues with installing mods that are not offered by the Microsoft store or otherwise vetted by Microsoft as there could be issues with cheating in online...
  3. Stardew Valley Coop Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stardew Valley Coop Save: If I upgrade to the Xbox Series X from the Xbox One S do i keep my progression? (coop save) a49cf655-b416-4bac-942b-454229c0258d
  4. My privacy settings isn't working in stardew valley.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My privacy settings isn't working in stardew valley.: Everytime I try to start a co-op game it tells me my account is set up in a way that doesn't allow multiplayer and to go to the Xbox website to change my privacy settings. After I had changed my...
  5. Stardew Valley Multiplayer with Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stardew Valley Multiplayer with Xbox: Hello, I know right now Stardew Valley doesn't support cross-play, but if I buy the version of the game through the Microsoft store on PC, could I play with my friend who is on an Xbox console?...
  6. Stardew Valley launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stardew Valley launching: Bought stardew valley off microsoft store(i know, stupid) game worked fine for like a week but when i launch it i get redirected to gaming services. Realised i missed an update for my pc n thought...
  7. Stardew Valley Xbox "Crossplay"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stardew Valley Xbox "Crossplay": Hi there. If I bought the game "Stardew Valley" via the Xbox App on PC, and my friend bought the game through Xbox's Console Store, would we be able to play together as they're both technically...
  8. Tried to install Stardew Valley, download is stuck at 2%, cannot resume or cancel, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to install Stardew Valley, download is stuck at 2%, cannot resume or cancel, and...: I dont know what to do anymore. Yes i have restarted. I have terminated and repaired. At my installation queue, it perpetually says it is checking for updates. My computer was just updated and...
  9. Getting the error code (0x800705b4) whenever I try and launch Stardew Valley.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting the error code (0x800705b4) whenever I try and launch Stardew Valley.: I've just installed it off of Game Pass, and no matter WHAT I do, it won't work. I've tried verifying the files, uninstalling and reinstalling, swapping the driver I'm installing it on, etc....
  10. my stardew valley can't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my stardew valley can't open: i play on xbox game pass (pc) evey time i play stardew valley it will go up like this [img] I don't know how to fix it can someone help me pls a166a220-969d-4200-854e-5c317e3dd2ec