Star wars the skywalker saga crash on pc at startup

Discus and support Star wars the skywalker saga crash on pc at startup in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; here's the crash report. My drivers are up to date and my OS, win 10, also: <CRASHDUMP TIMESTAMP="2022-12-11T20:53:18"> <BUILDNAME... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aki44, Dec 12, 2022.

1. Aki44
    Aki44 Guest

here's the crash report. My drivers are up to date and my OS, win 10, also:

<CRASHDUMP TIMESTAMP="2022-12-11T20:53:18">

<BUILDNAME VALUE="PADDINGTON_PC_Nov_18_2022_21_01_22"/>

<PEINFO>

<MODULEOFFSET>0x00007ff714dc0000</MODULEOFFSET>

<MODULENAME>paddington.win64-gdk.master.exe</MODULENAME>

<PDBFILENAME>i:\patch_4_sub_gamepass\Paddington\BUILD\win64-gdk-master\TT\Paddington\Paddington.win64-gdk.master.pdb</PDBFILENAME>

<TIMEDATESTAMP>0x6377f35a</TIMEDATESTAMP>

<SIZEOFIMAGE>0x59e6000</SIZEOFIMAGE>

<GUID>0E4C97313F484DA08FA0E84F6F75282A</GUID>

</PEINFO>

<STACKTRACE FRAMECOUNT="2">

<FRAME MODULEADDR="0x0000000000000000" ADDR="0x00007ff7182a4e9b"/>

<FRAME MODULEADDR="0x0000000000000000" ADDR="0x00007ff7181bbe97"/>

</STACKTRACE>

</CRASHDUMP>

So if anyone has an idea, I would love to hear it.

:)

Aki44, Dec 12, 2022
  2. JoaoP777 Win User

Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga crashing on startup

Hello,

I had already tried a new windows install, and with a different user. The result was the same.

As asked, i have submitted this problem through the Xbox App on December 16th with the title:

"Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga crashing on startup"

Thank you
  3. Aki44 Win User

C:\Users\"usersname"\AppData\Roaming\Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment\LEGO Star Wars - The Skywalker Saga\CRASHDATA

You will find folders for all your crashes with the crash info in xml format
  4. Aki44 Win User

sadly nothing you propose that I didnt try before.

It's like halo infinite, the game is utterly broken on the game pass and microsoft can't make it work whereas STEAM can
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hello Aki44,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well.

This issue is related to Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga crashing on startup - Microsoft Community, I would assume that the troubleshooting steps provided on this thread was already perform. I'll be providing troubleshooting steps which I will provide to thread mentioned as well.

Please perform an in-place upgrade

How to perform an In-place Upgrade with Windows 10 Step-by-Step Guide - Microsoft Community

Create a new user

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows - Microsoft Support

If issues will persist, we may need to perform a factory reset on the device.

Give your PC a Fresh Start - Microsoft Support

If issue continues to appear, please raise a bug on this issue.

Kindly follow the guide in submitting a bug through the Xbox App:

1. Navigate to the top right of the application and select your gamerpic icon
    2. Select “Feedback” in the drop-down menu
    3. Select “Report a problem”
    4. Click Give new feedback
    5. Add [Xbox Forum] in “Summarize your feedback” followed by a feedback summary
    6. Summary should be descriptive and fully detailing the error you are receiving. Links redirecting to this forum post will not be accepted and will cause a delay in your feedback submission.
    7. Category should automatically be selected.
    8. In the "add more details" category, you will have the option to "Recreate my problem". Recreating the problem will help us further pinpoint the error you are receiving.
    9. Once complete, post the title of the bug report along with the submission date in this thread
  6. LuAl15 Win User

Hi Aki, i see you on the post of the JoaoP777, and i pass for the same problem
    How can i see this crash report?

I think it's can help, but don't know how to find
Thema:

1. Star wars the skywalker saga crash on pc at startup - Similar Threads - Star wars skywalker

2. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  3. Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive: Heyy I have xbox 360 star wars edition, and the hard drive is not working anymore.. The hard drive is 320GB, xbox 360 s model 1451 with barcode X858528-001: [img] Can i use any hard drive...
  4. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  5. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...
  6. star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360: i know the Xbox360 systems are getting old but this use to work on my last Xbox360. Same game disk, attempting to run on replacement console with original Hdd from my first console, attempting to...
  7. When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...: When will Star Wars Survivor be available on Xbox one? I have seen several articles saying it will be available soon but I was wondering if there has been a specific date or an estimated date that...
  8. Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition: Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition. Son wants for Christmas. He has Xbox Series S. Do I buy the disc which specifies Series X? On the info it says it’s for Series X/S but does it contain a...
  9. I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...: I purchased a digital copy of burnout 3 from the store and I am having trouble playing it. I can download and install it, but when I go to play it, I get an error that tells me to try downloading...
  10. Star wars ep 3 cant be played??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars ep 3 cant be played??: Hey, i recently bought star wars episode III the game on my xbox 360. But when i downloaded it it says”file not complete” and it redownloads itself. Please help me with this issue!!...