Star wars the clone wars

Discus and support Star wars the clone wars in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good evening/day Is anybody else having the same problem of not being able to purchase it?? PayPal keeps refunding me.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OoStu89oO, Nov 17, 2021.

1. OoStu89oO
    OoStu89oO Guest

Star wars the clone wars

Good evening/day

Is anybody else having the same problem of not being able to purchase it?? PayPal keeps refunding me.

:)

OoStu89oO, Nov 17, 2021
  2. DerivedMink2188 Win User

compatibility x box 360 games for use in x box one. is lego Star Wars clone compatible

lego Star Wars III clone wars that is
  3. iAshHD Win User

How Many Unopened Games Do You Own?

Just one, Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars.
  4. djletourneau Win User

Playing old original xbox game

STAR WARS THE CLONE WARS is the game I'm trying to play :(
  5. Will-801 Win User

Being charged for a game twice that I can't even play.

I'm having the same issue except for star wars the clone wars
  6. Stan Oz Oslo Win User

Can't copy game from DVD to HDD

I've tried Mindecraft and Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Republic Heroes.
Thema:

Star wars the clone wars

1. Star wars the clone wars - Similar Threads - Star wars clone

2. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  3. Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive: Heyy I have xbox 360 star wars edition, and the hard drive is not working anymore.. The hard drive is 320GB, xbox 360 s model 1451 with barcode X858528-001: [img] Can i use any hard drive...
  4. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  5. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...
  6. star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360: i know the Xbox360 systems are getting old but this use to work on my last Xbox360. Same game disk, attempting to run on replacement console with original Hdd from my first console, attempting to...
  7. When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...: When will Star Wars Survivor be available on Xbox one? I have seen several articles saying it will be available soon but I was wondering if there has been a specific date or an estimated date that...
  8. Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition: Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition. Son wants for Christmas. He has Xbox Series S. Do I buy the disc which specifies Series X? On the info it says it’s for Series X/S but does it contain a...
  9. I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...: I purchased a digital copy of burnout 3 from the store and I am having trouble playing it. I can download and install it, but when I go to play it, I get an error that tells me to try downloading...
  10. Star wars ep 3 cant be played??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars ep 3 cant be played??: Hey, i recently bought star wars episode III the game on my xbox 360. But when i downloaded it it says”file not complete” and it redownloads itself. Please help me with this issue!!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Star wars the clone wars on xbox 360 compatible error