Star Wars The Clone Wars Republic Hereos Launch client

Discus and support Star Wars The Clone Wars Republic Hereos Launch client in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got this game from steam, but apparently to play it I need to download something from the xbox page. The steam community linked the website but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sirfallout, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Sirfallout
    Sirfallout Guest

I got this game from steam, but apparently to play it I need to download something from the xbox page. The steam community linked the website but apparently the xbox page says it doesnt exist anymore. Where can I find the necessary accessories to play
    the game?

:)

Sirfallout, Nov 2, 2020
  2. Stan Oz Oslo Win User

Can't copy game from DVD to HDD

I've tried Mindecraft and Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Republic Heroes.
  3. LordFlux Win User

Possible to increase my gamer points via PC games?

Oops. Left off several:

Disney Tron

Operation Flashpoint: Red River

The Club

Battlestations Pacific

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men

Lost Planets: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Republic Heroes
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Star wars the clone wars republic heroes

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any
    other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  5. PhilipMarkiewicz Win User

If they were able to do it with the old battlefronts I'm pretty sure they could do the same with the revenge of the sith game like I'm a really big star wars fan and I'm not trying to send u hate or anything I just wanted to put this out there.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Philip,

Would be the same outcome, you will need to reach out to the publishers/developers for any game to become backward compatible. As they are the ones to decide if it becomes backward compatible.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Star Wars The Clone Wars Republic Hereos Launch client - Similar Threads - Star Wars Clone

2. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  3. Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive: Heyy I have xbox 360 star wars edition, and the hard drive is not working anymore.. The hard drive is 320GB, xbox 360 s model 1451 with barcode X858528-001: [img] Can i use any hard drive...
  4. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  5. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...
  6. star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360: i know the Xbox360 systems are getting old but this use to work on my last Xbox360. Same game disk, attempting to run on replacement console with original Hdd from my first console, attempting to...
  7. When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...: When will Star Wars Survivor be available on Xbox one? I have seen several articles saying it will be available soon but I was wondering if there has been a specific date or an estimated date that...
  8. Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition: Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition. Son wants for Christmas. He has Xbox Series S. Do I buy the disc which specifies Series X? On the info it says it’s for Series X/S but does it contain a...
  9. I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...: I purchased a digital copy of burnout 3 from the store and I am having trouble playing it. I can download and install it, but when I go to play it, I get an error that tells me to try downloading...
  10. Star wars ep 3 cant be played??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars ep 3 cant be played??: Hey, i recently bought star wars episode III the game on my xbox 360. But when i downloaded it it says”file not complete” and it redownloads itself. Please help me with this issue!!...