Star Wars: KOTOR (on demand Xbox classic game) won't download to my 360...

Discus and support Star Wars: KOTOR (on demand Xbox classic game) won't download to my 360... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently purchased Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic off the Xbox Live Marketplace (it appeared on the marketplace around the time it became... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thunderkiss92, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Star Wars: KOTOR (on demand Xbox classic game) won't download to my 360...

I recently purchased Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic off the Xbox Live Marketplace (it appeared on the marketplace around the time it became backwards compatible on Xbox One, sometime in the last week or so). No matter what I do the game won't download.

I've tried resetting the system cache, resetting router, power cycling the console, resetting my internet settings on the console...nothing works. I've tried countless times to get this to download to no avail. If I leave the tab open and wait for it to
    download, it reaches 100%. From there I select "Play Now" and it goes to a black screen, then to the Dashboard. I look for it in My Games and it isn't there. Then I check the HDD storage and there's a corrupted file the same size as the game I'm trying to
    download, so I delete that and try again (I delete the corrupted file every time).

I had a chat with Xbox Support and the person came to the conclusion that this is a problem with my internet. That simply isn't the case. I have downloaded TONS of stuff, lots of Arcade titles and On Demand games, as well as many of the GwG titles. I've
    never had a problem downloading online content, so I have no reason to believe that suddenly my internet can't handle a 4 GB download.

And I know it isn't my hard drive. I bought the console new. I'm using the E model Xbox 360 which came with a 500 GB hard drive right out of the box. I have original xbox discs that work in my console just fine (played them recently, too!).

So, before I request a refund for this game, are there any other things I could try to get it working? I've literally tried everything I could think of.

:)

thunderkiss92, Oct 29, 2017
  2. NEprince330
    NEprince330 Guest
    Xbox One is technically backwards compatible.

I still play halo 1 & 2 Star Wars kotor and other games on my 360 and still have a library of Xbox games even played halo 2 online on 360 and if there wasn't a demand for it why are Xbox originals still being sold on games on demand am I wrong?

NEprince330, Oct 29, 2017
  3. SWTOR Coming To Xbox ONE?

Hello "ShadowFang323" Star Wars: KOTOR (on demand Xbox classic game) won't download to my 360... :)

The only Star Wars game that I want to see on the Xbox One are Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic 3 and Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic classic collection (KOTOR 1 & 2).

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "ShadowFang323" Star Wars: KOTOR (on demand Xbox classic game) won't download to my 360... :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Oct 29, 2017
  4. Ryucmb22
    Ryucmb22 Guest

hey microsoft i am having same problem. Each time it downloads i cant find gMe in my games list. i find corrupt game file so i delete it and download again same problem.. seems multiple ppl r also having same problem. please fix asap

Ryucmb22, Oct 29, 2017
  5. I'm also having this issue. as soon as the download is completed, it does not show on games menu and shows corrupted in storage.

please help us with this.

DaNyORapnfcnt, Oct 29, 2017
  6. sfhldh819
    sfhldh819 Guest
    I am having the exact same problem. I have been in an online conversation with support for an hour and a half, and it is not really getting me anywhere. The suggestion now is to delete the system update and re-install. Not sure
    I want to go through that unless it is a fix. Any suggestions?

sfhldh819, Oct 29, 2017
  7. Since there are more than one of us having the same issue, I'm confident the download is outright broken (but only when downloaded to a 360). Unless Microsoft does something on their end, I'm not sure there are any fixes. I know I've tried everything I could
    think of and probably tried to download it upwards of 10+ times now.

thunderkiss92, Oct 29, 2017
  8. anthony2653
    anthony2653 Guest

I have the same problem. All other games download fine and I have a really stable Internet connection. When I try downloading this game it reaches 80% and then a message pops up "Can't download Knights Of The Old Republic". I go check my storage and there's
    a corrupted file the size of 3.8GB. Given how many people have posted having this issue I'm sure the problem lies on Microsoft and not our Internet connections.

anthony2653, Oct 30, 2017
  9. Ryucmb22
    Ryucmb22 Guest
    k i talked to xbox support the girl i talked to tryed to help but her supervisor is telling her the game only works on xbox one. i dont think he know what he is talking about. Its on the xbox 360 marketplace and says xbox 360 game. if u go to storage
    it says unknown game like the system does not recognize. also supervisor is saying download it to different storage device and should have on option for that. that option does not exist on xbox 360 you have to download first then copy it. but my system
    wont let me. if more of us call into complain they will fix the problem for now i guess we wait

Ryucmb22, Oct 30, 2017
  10. Andrey Ghost
    Andrey Ghost Guest
    I'm having this problem too! I've already cleared cache, reseted router for several times and tried to download the game for about 5 times. It says the file is corrupted.. And as we see, there are six of us. This can't be a coincidence, is it?

Andrey Ghost, Oct 30, 2017
  11. Ryucmb22
    Ryucmb22 Guest
    i got an email from xbox saying they tried to get it to work on their end with no sucess so they said they would try to get back to me with work around. did anyone try twitter yet? i dont have an account but i will make one to get this fixed

Ryucmb22, Oct 30, 2017
  12. F2000GL
    F2000GL Guest
    I'm having the same problem, downloads fine to the One, but corrupts to the 360. So clearly internet isn't the problem, get on it Microsoft! I paid for this game and I want to play it!

F2000GL, Oct 30, 2017
  13. Star Wars: KOTOR (on demand Xbox classic game) won't download to my 360...

Im having the same issue. I downloaded it fine on my xbox one, but was hoping to dl it on my 360 also since the XB1 is hooked up to the living room TV and I dont have free reign over that TV.

SpeedForceFiend, Oct 30, 2017
  14. Same thing here. I'm in Germany and it's exactly the same. Tried all and it still says "can't download game" and "corrupted game". Paid my 10 euros for that game and i don't even have an Xbox One. Microsoft needs to fix this soon. If you order games on
    the internet you usually don't have to wait a week or more.

I'll call the support tomorrow and tell them to fix this or give me three or four times the money back!!!

Kingslayer 0931, Oct 31, 2017
  15. Same thing here. I'm in Germany and it's exactly the same. Tried all and it still says "can't download game" and "corrupted game". Paid my 10 euros for that game and i don't even have an Xbox One. Microsoft needs to fix this soon. If you order games on
    the internet you usually don't have to wait a week or more.

I'll call the support tomorrow and tell them to fix this or give me three or four times the money back!!!

Kingslayer 0931, Oct 31, 2017
Thema:

1. Star Wars: KOTOR (on demand Xbox classic game) won't download to my 360... - Similar Threads - Star Wars KOTOR

2. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  3. Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive: Heyy I have xbox 360 star wars edition, and the hard drive is not working anymore.. The hard drive is 320GB, xbox 360 s model 1451 with barcode X858528-001: [img] Can i use any hard drive...
  4. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  5. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...
  6. star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360: i know the Xbox360 systems are getting old but this use to work on my last Xbox360. Same game disk, attempting to run on replacement console with original Hdd from my first console, attempting to...
  7. When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...: When will Star Wars Survivor be available on Xbox one? I have seen several articles saying it will be available soon but I was wondering if there has been a specific date or an estimated date that...
  8. Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition: Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition. Son wants for Christmas. He has Xbox Series S. Do I buy the disc which specifies Series X? On the info it says it’s for Series X/S but does it contain a...
  9. Can you guys pls allow the patch for cut content for Star Wars Kotor 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you guys pls allow the patch for cut content for Star Wars Kotor 2?: there are alot of players that would like to see this happen and they would even be willing to pay $5.00 for it. So pls allow this patch and make sure it works properly...
  10. Star Wars KOTOR 2 is Broken in Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars KOTOR 2 is Broken in Xbox: When I get to the end of the game there's a loading screen that freezes at 95% and doesn't continue, I've tried restarting the Xbox and the game but it didn't help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 kotr wont work