Star wars ep 3 cant be played??

Discus and support Star wars ep 3 cant be played?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, i recently bought star wars episode III the game on my xbox 360. But when i downloaded it it says”file not complete” and it redownloads itself.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Caspar Laponder, Sep 9, 2023.

1. Star wars ep 3 cant be played??

Hey, i recently bought star wars episode III the game on my xbox 360. But when i downloaded it it says”file not complete” and it redownloads itself. Please help me with this issue!!

:)

Caspar Laponder, Sep 9, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Almost all Xbox 360s have a corrupt original Xbox sector and cannot two Xbox original backwards compatibility. You need a original sack from the factory Xbox 360 hard drive, and then you need to hope it's not corrupt. Mine didn't last long after I bought it when it was new before glitching.

If it's not working it's never going to work, you can play the game on Xbox one and above as well
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Caspar Laponder,

Thanks for the reply.

To answer your question, that could be possible. EDIT: There is possibility that the Xbox 360's have backwards compatibility partition corrupted. If that is the case, you will still be able to play that game on newer consoles.

Have a great day!

Regards,

4. Caspar Laponder Win User

i have tried allot of things..

i have reinstalled it deleted it then redownloaded it again but it kept going from 1 to 100 and then when it reached 100 it redownloaded and i couldnt find the game in "My games" + i was logged in to the right account also i reset the console a few times but nothing worked :/ is it possible that it kept crashing because i downloaded it on an usb? if so please tell me
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Caspar Laponder,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're having trouble playing Star Wars Episode III on your Xbox 360. It sounds like there may be an issue with the download. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

We have troubleshooting steps you can try however, before you proceed, we would like to ask for few things:

1. May we ask if you notice an error code?
    2. May we know if you have issues other games you downloaded and installed?
    3. Please confirm if you purchase the game for Xbox 360 or for Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S.

Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1: Check the Xbox status

Check the Xbox status page. If you see any services with alerts, expand the service, scroll down to Notifications, and sign in to receive a message when the service is up and running again.

Xbox status page

2: Sign in with the correct Xbox profile

Make sure you’re connected to Xbox and signed in with the profile that originally purchased the content.

3: Delete Star Wars Episode III

1. Go to the Settings hub, and choose System.
    2. Select Storage.
    3. Select Hard Drive.
    4. Select Games.
    5. Select Star Wars Episode III to delete.
    6. Select Delete.

4. Power cycle Xbox 360 and see if you can launch the game back.

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

Note:

We would like to inform you about Xbox 360 Store Purchases. Please read the details from this link - The Xbox 360 Store is Ending Purchasing- Details inside - Microsoft Community

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. ELITESTROKES Win User

Pc gamepass walking dead michonne and season 3 episodes locked

if the first ep is free why is it making me pay for it, I cant even get ep 2 and 3 without getting ep 1 when ep one was free
Thema:

1. Star wars ep 3 cant be played?? - Similar Threads - Star wars cant

2. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  3. Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive: Heyy I have xbox 360 star wars edition, and the hard drive is not working anymore.. The hard drive is 320GB, xbox 360 s model 1451 with barcode X858528-001: [img] Can i use any hard drive...
  4. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  5. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...
  6. star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360: i know the Xbox360 systems are getting old but this use to work on my last Xbox360. Same game disk, attempting to run on replacement console with original Hdd from my first console, attempting to...
  7. When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...: When will Star Wars Survivor be available on Xbox one? I have seen several articles saying it will be available soon but I was wondering if there has been a specific date or an estimated date that...
  8. Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition: Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition. Son wants for Christmas. He has Xbox Series S. Do I buy the disc which specifies Series X? On the info it says it’s for Series X/S but does it contain a...
  9. I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...: I purchased a digital copy of burnout 3 from the store and I am having trouble playing it. I can download and install it, but when I go to play it, I get an error that tells me to try downloading...
  10. Star Wars Battlefront installing problems (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront installing problems (Xbox One): A friend gave me Star Wars Battlefront for my new Xbox One, I tried to install it and it stopped at 40 something percent. I thought okay, maybe something wrong with that particular disc, so as it...