Star wars battlefront 2 - unable to connect and play online code 524

Discus and support Star wars battlefront 2 - unable to connect and play online code 524 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there My son recently bought the above game for christmas, he is unable to play online and it comes up with error code 524 unable to connect. He... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrahamRattray, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Star wars battlefront 2 - unable to connect and play online code 524

Hi there

My son recently bought the above game for christmas, he is unable to play online and it comes up with error code 524 unable to connect. He has a child account. What changes do I have to do to the settings to allow this to work? Any help would be appreciated.

:)

GrahamRattray, Dec 27, 2020
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Error Code 524-Star Wars Battlefront 2

Hi,

this means that the account is a child account so you need to change the setting of your sons account so he can play online
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Error Code 524-Star Wars Battlefront 2

Hello AlanBates2,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    AlanBates2!
  4. Pakalolo Time Win User

If you could play one Original Xbox game online again, what would it be?

I miss playing Star Wars Battlefront online... many good times with that game.
  5. Fear2Eternity Win User

EA to reveal 6 new games

They confirmed

Star wars battlefront and mirrors edge.

So i guess star wars battlefront

mirrors edge 2

Visereal s star wars game

Dragon age

fifa 15
  6. KingOfWombat Win User

Games that were worth the wait?

As surprising as it sounds EA's Star Wars Battlefront 2, Red dead Redemption 2 (singleplayer is way better than the online in my opinion), and Gears of War 3.
Thema:

Star wars battlefront 2 - unable to connect and play online code 524

1. Star wars battlefront 2 - unable to connect and play online code 524 - Similar Threads - Star wars battlefront

2. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  3. Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive: Heyy I have xbox 360 star wars edition, and the hard drive is not working anymore.. The hard drive is 320GB, xbox 360 s model 1451 with barcode X858528-001: [img] Can i use any hard drive...
  4. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  5. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...
  6. star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360: i know the Xbox360 systems are getting old but this use to work on my last Xbox360. Same game disk, attempting to run on replacement console with original Hdd from my first console, attempting to...
  7. When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...: When will Star Wars Survivor be available on Xbox one? I have seen several articles saying it will be available soon but I was wondering if there has been a specific date or an estimated date that...
  8. Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition: Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition. Son wants for Christmas. He has Xbox Series S. Do I buy the disc which specifies Series X? On the info it says it’s for Series X/S but does it contain a...
  9. Star Wars Battlefront installing problems (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront installing problems (Xbox One): A friend gave me Star Wars Battlefront for my new Xbox One, I tried to install it and it stopped at 40 something percent. I thought okay, maybe something wrong with that particular disc, so as it...
  10. EA Star War Battlefront - "..not allowed to access online features"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Star War Battlefront - "..not allowed to access online features": I am long time adult with a valid Xbox live account, when I try to go online in Battlefront I get "You are not allowed to access online features" I downloaded the full game from the Xbox Store,...