star wars battlefield price glitch

Discus and support star wars battlefield price glitch in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi all, Ive been waiting until nearer xmas to buy star wars ultimate edition as my son still believes in santa, last weeks price was excellent.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by iTero-C0736DB2-3FED-48B5-B074-6592BEBA5185, Dec 22, 2015.

1. star wars battlefield price glitch

Hi all,

Ive been waiting until nearer xmas to buy star wars ultimate edition as my son still believes in santa, last weeks price was excellent.

The deal is on xbox page at 25% off but when you click the link is goes to the default higher price of £94.49, the ea access price.

Ive contacted xbox customer service and they are working on a resolution. ill let you know how it goes, thanks.

:)

iTero-C0736DB2-3FED-48B5-B074-6592BEBA5185, Dec 22, 2015
  2. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest
    Star Wars Battlefront

Star Wars + battlefield engine = mind potentially blown.

CODukes4, Dec 22, 2015
  3. Really awaiting some gameplay!

Hopefully it's not just battlefield: star wars

Boiled Snowcrab, Dec 22, 2015
  4. star wars battlefield price glitch

5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Battlefront was part of last week's deals with gold. New deals start on Tuesday so that offer is actually over.

Smwutches, Dec 22, 2015
  6. I know it was last weeks deal,

however i had contacted live customer support last week to check and was told the deal lasted until the end of the month. My son still believes in santa so i couldnt buy the game last week as it would show on his dashboard.

This plus the fact that the 25% deal is still advertised on xbox website today hopefully means they should honour the deal for me.

7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Dec 22, 2015
  8. star wars battlefield price glitch

This forum post is actually part of supports solution.

I should be getting a link to allow me to purchase at the lower price.

Ive been assured both that the forum team can provide this and that they will be contacted by the support representative about this.

9. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Support typically sends people to the forums with incorrect information, usually when they either have nothing else they can do or don't know what to do. Forum support does not have the ability to change prices of anything on the marketplace or give a link
    to download a game at a lower price.

Smwutches, Dec 22, 2015
  10. That really is a disgrace. They cant even be straight with me.

I spent nearly an hour on livechat and this is the result.

All this because they didnt know how long their own deals last.

Thanks for the honesty anyhow

11. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Just to confirm what Smwutches posted, we are unable to honor any price changes on the forums. Sincere apologies for the misinformation provided.

Mister Beep, Nov 3, 2018
  12. iTero-C0736DB2-3FED- Win User

That really is a disgrace. They cant even be straight with me.

I spent nearly an hour on livechat and this is the result.

All this because they didnt know how long their own deals last.

Thanks for the honesty anyhow
  13. iTero-C0736DB2-3FED- Win User

This forum post is actually part of supports solution.

I should be getting a link to allow me to purchase at the lower price.

Ive been assured both that the forum team can provide this and that they will be contacted by the support representative about this.
  14. Smwutches Win User

15. Smwutches Win User

Battlefront was part of last week's deals with gold. New deals start on Tuesday so that offer is actually over.
  16. Mister Beep Win User

Just to confirm what Smwutches posted, we are unable to honor any price changes on the forums. Sincere apologies for the misinformation provided.
Thema:

1. star wars battlefield price glitch - Similar Threads - star wars battlefield

2. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  3. Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive: Heyy I have xbox 360 star wars edition, and the hard drive is not working anymore.. The hard drive is 320GB, xbox 360 s model 1451 with barcode X858528-001: [img] Can i use any hard drive...
  4. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  5. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...
  6. star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360: i know the Xbox360 systems are getting old but this use to work on my last Xbox360. Same game disk, attempting to run on replacement console with original Hdd from my first console, attempting to...
  7. When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...: When will Star Wars Survivor be available on Xbox one? I have seen several articles saying it will be available soon but I was wondering if there has been a specific date or an estimated date that...
  8. Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition: Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition. Son wants for Christmas. He has Xbox Series S. Do I buy the disc which specifies Series X? On the info it says it’s for Series X/S but does it contain a...
  9. I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...: I purchased a digital copy of burnout 3 from the store and I am having trouble playing it. I can download and install it, but when I go to play it, I get an error that tells me to try downloading...
  10. Star wars ep 3 cant be played??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars ep 3 cant be played??: Hey, i recently bought star wars episode III the game on my xbox 360. But when i downloaded it it says”file not complete” and it redownloads itself. Please help me with this issue!!...