Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

Discus and support Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Operating System: Windows 11. I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lucifer Lambew, Apr 13, 2024.

1. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

Operating System: Windows 11.

I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical cpu and game. Someone knowledgeable in the game and the technical savvy would be helpful. Thanks Shalom.

:)

Lucifer Lambew, Apr 13, 2024
  2. AdamAlmond Win User

best RTS?

Oddly, being neither a fan of RTS games OR Star Trek, I did find myself quite enjoying Star Trek: Armada for the PC...
  3. FoxEsal Win User

my pc and xbox don't see each other

For windows XP SP3 you need to create a home network. Go to "My Network Places" And set up a new network using "Network Setup wizard". The name of the network will show up on your Xbox. Then all you have to do is Step 2.

windows.microsoft.com/.../stream-xbox
  4. kitman78 Win User

Error code 0x87e00005 when trying to install any digital game on my xbox one S

I am going to wait and see if the star trek online game finishes installing and then will try the google DNS settings to see if I can get the others to install. It might happen that the Star Trek game doesn't finish installing but want to see if something
    other than an app can install.
  5. voteDC Win User

Which game do you go back to when not playing newly purchased games?

Gaming wise I always find myself going back to Star Trek: Armada on the PC, Shining Force 3 on the Saturn, not to mention Code Veronica and Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on the Dreamcast.

On the 360 though the game I tend to default to is Mass Effect. I've played the game for more hours than god sends and I still enjoy the story and going through the conversations.

[Edited by moderator for being off-topic]
  6. BAD 2020 Win User

readiness % rewards in multiplayer

Playing through all multiplayer to 11 one time is just the beginning. THE READINESS LOWERS OVER TIME. The point was to have a save file in story mode at the end. Right after you raid the cerberus base. Then play multiplayer and get your readiness to 100
    percent by completing all galactic sections,then finish your story with 100 percent readiness. More ships in your armada, better cinematic scene when you go back to earth.
Thema:

Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

1. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a... - Similar Threads - Star Trek Armada

2. I'm trying to play star trek online on old gen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play star trek online on old gen.: Star Trek online keeps kicking me out of the new character thing and keeps saying connection lost. Also it keeps saying you need a controller for this game. :( I'm using a controller also I'm on...
  3. I play star trek online on my xbox x. " losing connection to the server".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I play star trek online on my xbox x. " losing connection to the server".: I play on the xbox x, 300mb fibre connection, connected to a 65 inch screen. 99% of the time the problem occurs when loading between screens. Ie: I have transwarped to somewhere, or out of a quest...
  4. is star trek online playable on gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is star trek online playable on gamepass?: I found star trek online on the microsoft store website, where I get indicators that say thanks for purchasing (for free) the game, and if I want to install it to xbox console...but provides no...
  5. XBOX 360 S Will Not Load Star Trek Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 S Will Not Load Star Trek Online: I've been have problems with Star Trek Online (STO) not loading since yesterday March 25th, 2022. Prior to this I have one character stuck in a tutorial. Now the game will not even load....
  6. Star Trek Online Log in Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Trek Online Log in Issues: Hi, I am currently in China playing on the xbox. For the past two weeks I havent had an issues playing the game (When you buy a xbox in China you are given a USB that allows you to pick what...
  7. Star trek online on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star trek online on xbox: I'm so sick of this I play star trek online on my xbox and it hasn't been working for ages keeps coming up with some error code thing but I look it up and can't find anything what's going on!...
  8. Keep it clean error star trek on-line

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep it clean error star trek on-line: So having a keep it clean error with the following: Task Force Omega now recruiting. Fed allied members are welcome to join. Message for more info. What is causing the profanity filter to...
  9. Free-to-play game Star Trek Online will not work without Gold??

in XboX Insiders
    Free-to-play game Star Trek Online will not work without Gold??: On, I believe, April 21, 2021 Microsoft enabled online functionality for f2p games without Xbox Live Gold. However, Star Trek online has never functioned properly this way even though it is cited...
  10. Star trek online free verdant zhat pistol&experimental ship upgrade token

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star trek online free verdant zhat pistol&experimental ship upgrade token: This free item was suppose to be in the xbox store as of 6pm march 16 2021 so my question is were is it at ?its already out in playstation store! What is the hold up ?...