star progress question/help

Discus and support star progress question/help in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i spent $1355 on games since joining rewards but only level 3 star 90% to 4 star but thought 4 star mark is 1200$ , is that because it has to be in... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by WisdomMan87, Dec 7, 2016.

1. WisdomMan87
    WisdomMan87 Guest

i spent $1355 on games since joining rewards but only level 3 star 90% to 4 star but thought 4 star mark is 1200$ , is that because it has to be in usd not Canadian dollar?

:)

WisdomMan87, Dec 7, 2016
  2. xxJG0Dxx
    xxJG0Dxx Guest
    Question about pre-orders

Thankyou for all the help. Appreciate it star progress question/help :)

xxJG0Dxx, Dec 7, 2016
  3. My rank star vip not progress for level 5 buy windows 10 home and need for speed payback deluxe

My Rank Star Vip not progress level 4 for level 5 Buy Windows Home 469,00 BRL and Need For Speed PayBack Deluxe 279,00 BRL in windows store live Brasil, my rank star vip not progress for level 5.

xXx Amilton xXx, Dec 7, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you signed up to the Rewards program and had your account set for the US, then the program would be looking for your purchases to be in USD and not CAD. If you are set for CAD, then that wouldn't be an issue.

Keep in mind that subscriptions, in-game consumables, and preorders do not count towards VIP.

Smwutches, Dec 7, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello WisdomMan87,

Pre-orders, game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP. I have reviewed your purchases and confirmed that the progress currently displayed on your MyRewards page is accurate. Your pre-order on October 6th and your two pre-orders on December
    1st are not eligible for MyVIP, and do not award progress or payback.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello WisdomMan87,

Pre-orders, game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP. I have reviewed your purchases and confirmed that the progress currently displayed on your MyRewards page is accurate. Your pre-order on October 6th and your two pre-orders on December
    1st are not eligible for MyVIP, and do not award progress or payback.
  7. Smwutches Win User

If you signed up to the Rewards program and had your account set for the US, then the program would be looking for your purchases to be in USD and not CAD. If you are set for CAD, then that wouldn't be an issue.

Keep in mind that subscriptions, in-game consumables, and preorders do not count towards VIP.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

MyVIP Percentage Towards Next Star Is Radically Incorrect

Hello BobbyTastic,

We see that your progress is accurate. It looks like your confusion is due to the fact that you are progressing towards your fourth star, not your first star. The spending requirement for your fourth star is 1200 USD. Since you spent 200 USD, 200/1200 is
    roughly .16, or 16%. Your progress and the end of April was 25%. 25+16 = 41, so your current progress is accurate.
  9. Surreal Phantom Win User

Page numbers and additional functionality

Finally Some Progress 5 Stars :D
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

VIP STARs

Hello JETLIAN,

The 4% you are seeing is your current MyVIP star progress. Since you are going towards star 3, which requires $900 in spending, 44.98/900 = .04 or 4%. We can confirm that the MyVIP star offer does not appear to be properly updating your progress bar, and
    are having our platform team investigate the issue. Apologies for any confusion.

As Smwutches says, pre-orders are not eligible for MyVIP, so your pre-order will not award progress for either MyVIP or the MyVIP star offer.
Thema:

1. star progress question/help - Similar Threads - star progress question

2. Lost game/data progress on Jojo All-Star Battle R

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost game/data progress on Jojo All-Star Battle R: Hi! I’ve recently started playing the newly released Jojo All-Star Battle R. I had game time of around 12-13 hours unlocking bunch of achievements and extras. Later one night i opened the game and...
  3. LEGO Star Wars TCS saved progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO Star Wars TCS saved progress: First post here, hoping someone can help. I have an Xbox live account but I rarely play, my kid plays with it logged in and uses the cloud save feature on all his games. We played LEGO Star Wars...
  4. Lost game progress Star Wars Saga

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost game progress Star Wars Saga: My sons were saving two slots for this game. One was very far along he had opened all the levels and gained a ton of characters. Yesterday he opened the game and most of his progress was lost and...
  5. My rank star vip not progress for level 5 buy windows 10 home and need for speed payback deluxe

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My rank star vip not progress for level 5 buy windows 10 home and need for speed payback deluxe: My Rank Star Vip not progress level 4 for level 5 Buy Windows Home 469,00 BRL and Need For Speed PayBack Deluxe 279,00 BRL in windows store live Brasil, my rank star vip not progress for level 5....
  6. MyVIP Star progress not increasing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP Star progress not increasing: Hello. On March 31, 2017, I purchased a full game for $59.99 on the Xbox Store, as part of the "Simply Rewarding Offer" promotion. The 6,000 rewards points from the promotion are now pending, as...
  7. Missing rewards points and VIP star progress has not moved for a long time

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Missing rewards points and VIP star progress has not moved for a long time: I asked before about spending $100 and not getting the next VIP star and was told I had to spend more than what was said, which sucks. But I spent $100 in February and there are no points pending...
  8. Solitaire Star Club Progress Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire Star Club Progress Missing: I was having troubles with connecting to the event (it kept saying I had no internet connection even though I did), so I saw in some forums that a possible solution was to reset the solitaire app....
  9. Lost all Star Club progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all Star Club progress: Daily challenges work, progress is synced, but in Star Club everything is lost. I've uninstalled and installed app, but that didn't help at all. What can I do to fix it? Thnx...
  10. original xbox platform and star wars dvd question about saving progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    original xbox platform and star wars dvd question about saving progress: Hi yes we really use and love this old platform. Our son has disabilities and he loves about 6 games on xbox original, (though it is LIVE enabled) so, he always has us put in cheats AND the...