star ocean the last hope

Discus and support star ocean the last hope in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when comes new xbox 360 compatibility games for xbox one and it would be cool if you could add star ocean the last hope... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dark Angel 607, Oct 3, 2017.

1. star ocean the last hope

when comes new xbox 360 compatibility games for xbox one and it would be cool if you could add star ocean the last hope

:)

Dark Angel 607, Oct 3, 2017
  2. Worst game youve played on the 360?

Modern Warfare 2 and Star Ocean the Last Hope

Good god 360 at its worse....

xEnvoy of Chaos, Oct 3, 2017
  3. GalerianXD1
    GalerianXD1 Guest
    Looking for a final fantasy stype RPG

[quote user="bentleyma"]

I highly recommend Star Ocean: The Last Hope. The combat is real time. I really enjoyed it. Here's a gameplay video I recorded. It shows a boss battle and some exploration.

[/quote]

Ah of course. Star Ocean: The Last Hope. The battle system once you nail it, is one of the best out there. Really enjoyed it.

GalerianXD1, Oct 3, 2017
  4. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

Worst game youve played on the 360?

Modern Warfare 2 and Star Ocean the Last Hope

Good god 360 at its worse....
  5. GalerianXD1 Win User

[quote user="bentleyma"]

I highly recommend Star Ocean: The Last Hope. The combat is real time. I really enjoyed it. Here's a gameplay video I recorded. It shows a boss battle and some exploration.

[/quote]

Ah of course. Star Ocean: The Last Hope. The battle system once you nail it, is one of the best out there. Really enjoyed it.
  6. Undeadfire Zero Win User

MS please more Jrpgs calm down on the western type games

Lost Odyssey is a very good game. It's a very long RPG exclusive. There is also The Last Remnant, Infinite Undiscovery, Star Ocean The Last Hope.
  7. Bentleyma Win User

End of Eternity (Resonance of Fate) is awesome!

I was really looking forward to it because I really enjoyed Star Ocean: The Last Hope and Infinite Undiscovery, but I couldn't get into it.
  8. Burst Axe Win User

Infinite Undiscovery. Anything else I would have recommended has been mentioned but I will throw another vote for Tales of Vesperia and Star Ocean: The Last Hope.
Thema:

star ocean the last hope

1. star ocean the last hope - Similar Threads - star ocean last

2. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  3. Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible: Will this game ever be backwards compatible? 30ef492e-0447-48c4-9b69-720a82848329
  4. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...: Operating System: Windows 11. I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical cpu and game. Someone knowledgeable in the...
  5. Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive: Heyy I have xbox 360 star wars edition, and the hard drive is not working anymore.. The hard drive is 320GB, xbox 360 s model 1451 with barcode X858528-001: [img] Can i use any hard drive...
  6. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  7. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...
  8. Remake Star Ocean: Second Story For Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Remake Star Ocean: Second Story For Xbox: Nostalgia. One of the great rpgs of the 90s along side Legend of Dragoon and Chrono Series. Remaking Star Ocean: The Second story made by Square Enix. submitted by /u/Silent-Brother1185 [link]...
  9. Star Ocean Cover Art

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Ocean Cover Art: Hi I'm having a problem with Star Ocean Cover art showing up correctly on xbox one, I've been trying to contact the support team over on twittre for almost two month now, but for some reason they...
  10. Will we ever see Star Ocean The Last Hope Ran Backwards Compatible On The XBOX ONE ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will we ever see Star Ocean The Last Hope Ran Backwards Compatible On The XBOX ONE ?: Good Morning all XBOX ONE/Windows 10 users within the community. This has been on my mind quite a long time now. I know this is the official XBOX online community, so I decided on posting here...