Star field Game Pass frozen

Discus and support Star field Game Pass frozen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My XBox Series X Game Pass on Starfield is not loading. It’s stuck spinning after I transported to another planet. It won’t reset. I’ve updated and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Richard Kennedy4, Sep 8, 2023.

1. Star field Game Pass frozen

My XBox Series X Game Pass on Starfield is not loading. It’s stuck spinning after I transported to another planet. It won’t reset. I’ve updated and powered down. I’ve also unplugged the box too. When it loads Starfield it goes right back To where it was stuck. WHY!

:)

Richard Kennedy4, Sep 8, 2023
  2. Juhn Jac Win User

Hi there!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your issue has already been resolved. We will not be tracking this topic going forward, therefore, if you need further assistance, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  3. MaverickSpore20 Win User

What if it's happening on cloud streaming?
  4. LargeMarge85 Win User

Yes, this happened when I downloaded the game and the cloud. I uninstalled the game and just tried the cloud, but still it freezes or just won't play at all. This has been going on for more than a month now.
  5. Juhn Jac Win User

Hi Richard Kennedy4

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help with this concern. We will work together to achieve your desired resolution.

Have you tried clearing the cache on your console? To do this, hold down the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off. Then unplug the power cable from the back of the console and wait for 10 seconds before plugging it back in and turning the console back on.

If that doesn't work, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. To do this, go to "My games & apps" on your Xbox dashboard, find Starfield, press the "Menu" button on your controller, and select "Uninstall." Once the game is uninstalled, you can reinstall it from the Xbox Game Pass library.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  6. Luis Gomez7 Win User

Starfield Save Games Missing/Lost (then restored) - GamePass SF Save Games location?

I was playing Star Field on Game pass and purchased the game. It was glitchy so I erased the game and installed the purchased copy and it erased my game info. Is there a y way to recover my old game info from the gamepass version?
Thema:

1. Star field Game Pass frozen - Similar Threads - Star field Game

2. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  3. Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible: Will this game ever be backwards compatible? 30ef492e-0447-48c4-9b69-720a82848329
  4. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...: Operating System: Windows 11. I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical cpu and game. Someone knowledgeable in the...
  5. Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive: Heyy I have xbox 360 star wars edition, and the hard drive is not working anymore.. The hard drive is 320GB, xbox 360 s model 1451 with barcode X858528-001: [img] Can i use any hard drive...
  6. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  7. I used the new star field doritos and rockstar codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I used the new star field doritos and rockstar codes: Ok, so i used the Dorito and Rockstar energy drink xbox live ultimate codes on the website and didnt get one code for xbox live at all. Im wondering if i need to be new to xbox live in order to...
  8. star field erro game crashed on launch from xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star field erro game crashed on launch from xbox app: evevrytime i load this game it crashes on the xbox app 37fa492b-4d8c-4add-8e3e-3b88198d247f
  9. Cannot run star field from Xbox game pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot run star field from Xbox game pass PC: I cannot run starfield from xbox game pass PC. The notification related to graphic card not match with minimum requirements occur. But I think my PC spec is Ok. Acer nitro 5 series Win 11...
  10. I have an active account in the Game Pass service, yet the Star Field game is still not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an active account in the Game Pass service, yet the Star Field game is still not...: I have an active account in the Game Pass service, yet the Star Field game is still not working. What is the reason and solution? 73c80887-2afc-46d9-b9b7-d96ff478d3c2