star field erro game crashed on launch from xbox app

Discus and support star field erro game crashed on launch from xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; evevrytime i load this game it crashes on the xbox app 37fa492b-4d8c-4add-8e3e-3b88198d247f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by taylor cristey, Sep 12, 2023.

1. star field erro game crashed on launch from xbox app

evevrytime i load this game it crashes on the xbox app

:)

taylor cristey, Sep 12, 2023
  2. taylor cristey Win User

ive tryed all of this still carnt get in
  3. Fatima_J Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Fatima J

Microsoft Moderator
  4. Fatima_J Win User

Hi taylor cristey

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with Starfield crashing on launch from the Xbox app. Let's work together to resolve this issue.

Firstly, I would recommend checking if your system meets the minimum requirements for running Starfield. You can find the system requirements on the game's official website. If your system does not meet the minimum requirements, you may need to upgrade your hardware.

If your system meets the minimum requirements, the next step would be to try some troubleshooting steps. Here are some steps you can try:

1. Restart your computer and try launching the game again.

2. Check for any updates for the Xbox app and Starfield. Make sure both are up to date.

3. Try running the game as an administrator. Right-click on the game's icon and select "Run as administrator".

4. Disable any antivirus or firewall software temporarily and try launching the game again.

5. Try resetting the Xbox app. Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Xbox > Advanced options > Reset.

If none of these steps work, you may check the steps given from this link :

Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support

I hope this helps resolve your issue with Starfield crashing on launch from the Xbox app. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

We look forward to your response.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  5. CarTzy Win User

I have an active account in the Game Pass service, yet the Star Field game is still not working. What is the reason and solution?

Hello Mohammed PC,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you are having trouble playing Star Field with your Game Pass subscription. To help you resolve this issue, I need some more information from you.

-Could you please tell me what error message or code you see when you try to launch the game?

-Also, could you please confirm that your Game Pass subscription is still valid and that you have downloaded the game from the official Xbox store?

One reason could be that your Game Pass subscription has expired or is not valid for Star Field. To check this, please go to your Microsoft account page and verify that your Game Pass is active and includes Star Field in the list of games. If not, you may need to renew your subscription or upgrade to a different plan.

Another reason could be that your Windows PC does not meet the minimum system requirements for Star Field. To check this, please go to the game's store page and compare the specifications with your PC's hardware. If your PC does not meet the requirements, you may need to upgrade your PC or lower the game's settings.

A third reason could be that there is a problem with the game's installation or update. To check this, please go to your Xbox app on your PC and make sure that Star Field is fully downloaded and updated. If not, you may need to resume or restart the download or update. If it is, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Please also perform troubleshooting for unable to launch a game on this link: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can't launch Flight Simulator 2020 on Game Pass

Launch it from the start menu or follow the path to the exe file, see,s like theres an erro in the gamepass app link
Thema:

1. star field erro game crashed on launch from xbox app - Similar Threads - star field erro

2. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  3. Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible: Will this game ever be backwards compatible? 30ef492e-0447-48c4-9b69-720a82848329
  4. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...: Operating System: Windows 11. I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical cpu and game. Someone knowledgeable in the...
  5. Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive: Heyy I have xbox 360 star wars edition, and the hard drive is not working anymore.. The hard drive is 320GB, xbox 360 s model 1451 with barcode X858528-001: [img] Can i use any hard drive...
  6. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  7. I used the new star field doritos and rockstar codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I used the new star field doritos and rockstar codes: Ok, so i used the Dorito and Rockstar energy drink xbox live ultimate codes on the website and didnt get one code for xbox live at all. Im wondering if i need to be new to xbox live in order to...
  8. Cannot run star field from Xbox game pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot run star field from Xbox game pass PC: I cannot run starfield from xbox game pass PC. The notification related to graphic card not match with minimum requirements occur. But I think my PC spec is Ok. Acer nitro 5 series Win 11...
  9. I have an active account in the Game Pass service, yet the Star Field game is still not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an active account in the Game Pass service, yet the Star Field game is still not...: I have an active account in the Game Pass service, yet the Star Field game is still not working. What is the reason and solution? 73c80887-2afc-46d9-b9b7-d96ff478d3c2
  10. Star field Game Pass frozen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star field Game Pass frozen: My XBox Series X Game Pass on Starfield is not loading. It’s stuck spinning after I transported to another planet. It won’t reset. I’ve updated and powered down. I’ve also unplugged the box too....