Standby For Twitch Broadcasting 11/03/14

Discus and support Standby For Twitch Broadcasting 11/03/14 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Also just gotan email approving my posts. Not sure if thats a bug Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Viral Cyrix, Feb 25, 2014.

  1. Standby For Twitch Broadcasting 11/03/14


    Also just gotan email approving my posts. Not sure if thats a bug
     
    The Viral Cyrix, Feb 27, 2014
    #16
  2. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    had to give a like to lofty to see how awesome he is, i've only heard rumors LOL

    Twitch will be hammered with people streaming Titanfall Standby For Twitch Broadcasting 11/03/14 :(

    I WANT BATTLEFIELD FUNNIES
     
    iBakez, Feb 27, 2014
    #17
  3. Yeah that was me Viral. I have no idea why you needed that post approved but I took care of it for you bud. Lofty must of stole my M when he traded paint with me last on forza, this is a guy you want to avoid racing with Standby For Twitch Broadcasting 11/03/14 :p lolol! So just let me get this
    straight, the twitch app is available now? Or has been since launch? I need to pay more attention to the games and apps tab :-o
     
    Mark Sherwood, Feb 27, 2014
    #18
  4. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    Standby For Twitch Broadcasting 11/03/14

    ^ I can't believe what I'm reading here from Mr Cloud.

    I'm leaving in disgust ;-p
     
    Lofty Who, Feb 27, 2014
    #19
  5. The Twitch app has always been there Cloud....

    .

    ..... and Lofty still has an "M" on my screen...
     
    MetalGearFloppy, Feb 28, 2014
    #20
  6. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Quite frankly I have gone off a lot you after playing Forza last night......
     
    John Dowding, Feb 28, 2014
    #21
  7. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Cloud, it will take more than love for your sins to be forgiven ;-)

    @ Floppy, maybe I've been recruited and no-one told me lol

    Genchy, I hope I'm not included in that statement :-/
     
    Lofty Who, Feb 28, 2014
    #22
  8. ingoish456
    ingoish456 Guest

    Standby For Twitch Broadcasting 11/03/14

    streaming fifa will be fun ! or fifa rage ...
     
    ingoish456, Feb 28, 2014
    #23
  9. Back on a 9 now Lofty.... you've been sacked!
     
    MetalGearFloppy, Feb 28, 2014
    #24
  10. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Of course not Lofty, you are a paragon of virtue and drive like a true gentlemen of the road.
     
    John Dowding, Feb 28, 2014
    #25
  11. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    lol Cheers Mr Genchy.

    @ MGF, probably Mr Cloud demoted me for all the times I've beat him on Forza, FAIR AND SQUARE I might add Standby For Twitch Broadcasting 11/03/14 :)
     
    Lofty Who, Feb 28, 2014
    #26
  12. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Mar 7, 2014
    #27
  13. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest

    Standby For Twitch Broadcasting 11/03/14

    Twitch streaming is good, watched a few fifa matches through it, the system works well. XO owners are in for a treat.
     
    Boas BS5, Oct 31, 2018
    #28
  14. Lofty Who Win User

    Standby For Twitch Broadcasting 11/03/14

  15. Lofty Who Win User

    Standby For Twitch Broadcasting 11/03/14

    lol Cheers Mr Genchy.

    @ MGF, probably Mr Cloud demoted me for all the times I've beat him on Forza, FAIR AND SQUARE I might add :)
  16. MetalGearFloppy Win User

    Standby For Twitch Broadcasting 11/03/14

    The Twitch app has always been there Cloud....

    .

    ..... and Lofty still has an "M" on my screen...
  17. Lofty Who Win User

    Standby For Twitch Broadcasting 11/03/14

    Excellent, your all getting banned now lol
  18. iBakez Win User

    Standby For Twitch Broadcasting 11/03/14

    this could be good, main thing i want is the patch that fixes the party chat bug though
Thema:

Standby For Twitch Broadcasting 11/03/14

Loading...
  1. Standby For Twitch Broadcasting 11/03/14 - Similar Threads - Standby Twitch Broadcasting

  2. My Xbox won’t turn on and it’s on standby mode??

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox won’t turn on and it’s on standby mode??: When I hit the power button, the little sound happens but that’s it, Xbox sign don’t light up or anything. I’ve tried the leaving unplugged for 10 secs and try again. Anybody know what else I can...
  3. Problème de vocal entre ami sur stream twitch via xbox series s

    in XboX Insiders
    Problème de vocal entre ami sur stream twitch via xbox series s: Bonjour, je veux me lancer sur les streams/vidéos de contenu mais j ai un gros problème. Quand je joue avec des amis à des jeux qui ne comprennent pas de chat vocal, et que je stream en meme...
  4. Account being logged out from XBSX controller when it goes into idle standby?

    in XboX Insiders
    Account being logged out from XBSX controller when it goes into idle standby?: Alpha Skip Ahead OS Version: XBFLT2510GE\26100.6114.250915-2200 Issue Solved (see comments) Hey all! Wondering if anybody else has experienced an issue with having to re-confirm the account...
  5. Why doesn't my xbox one turn on but the power supply is on standby mode

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my xbox one turn on but the power supply is on standby mode: Good afternoon all. I was busy trying to put my xbox one on but it didn't power on. The power supply light is orange but the xbox itself won't turn on d0424860-abdc-479a-a02c-feb08b9c1494
  6. Why is my monitor going into standby mode whenever I switch HDMI to my xbox and how do I...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my monitor going into standby mode whenever I switch HDMI to my xbox and how do I...: I been having a problem with my monitor for a few days now. I’ve had this monitor for almost a year and all of a sudden something called standby mode is showing up for the first time and I don’t...
  7. Xbox keeps getting disconnected from internet on standby mode

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps getting disconnected from internet on standby mode: Steps to reproduce: 1. Turn on xbox. 2. Connect to wifi. 3. Turn off console (don't unplug, put on standby). 4. Restart the router (can happen due to electricity issue or something) 5. Turn...
  8. Xbox keeps getting disconnected from internet on standby mode

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox keeps getting disconnected from internet on standby mode: Steps to reproduce: 1. Turn on xbox. 2. Connect to wifi. 3. Turn off console (don't unplug, put on standby). 4. Restart the router (can happen due to electricity issue or something) 5. Turn...
  9. Console Shuts Down at 4AM when in Standby Mode

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Shuts Down at 4AM when in Standby Mode: Hey there, I have a question/concern and was wondering if anyone else has experienced it (and/or if anyone knows how to fix it). My Xbox Series X is set to go into standby mode when turned off w/...
  10. Unplugging Xbox Series S when in Standby mode

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Unplugging Xbox Series S when in Standby mode: Hello everyone, I have an Xbox Series S connected to power through a smart socket. When I finish playing, I usually put my Xbox in standby mode and then I turn the socket off. Using a smart...