SR 300N: Alguien bloquea la direccion Mac de mi xbox para que no pueda conectarme a...

Discus and support SR 300N: Alguien bloquea la direccion Mac de mi xbox para que no pueda conectarme a... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; SR 300N: Alguien bloquea la direccion Mac de mi xbox para que no pueda conectarme a internet ¿Sáben como puedo desbloquearla? Hello Jerry, We would... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JerryVC, Mar 11, 2019.

1. JerryVC
    JerryVC Guest

SR 300N: Alguien bloquea la direccion Mac de mi xbox para que no pueda conectarme a...

SR 300N: Alguien bloquea la direccion Mac de mi xbox para que no pueda conectarme a internet ¿Sáben como puedo desbloquearla?
    Hello Jerry,

We would like you to go to settings>network settings>adv. settings>alt mac address>clear and restart. When the console boots back up then try and connect to the internet.

Try this and let us know.

Thanks,

Brad

:)

JerryVC, Mar 11, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

SR 300N: Alguien bloquea la direccion Mac de mi xbox para que no pueda conectarme a internet ¿Sáben como puedo desbloquearla?

Hello Jerry,

We would like you to go to settings>network settings>adv. settings>alt mac address>clear and restart. When the console boots back up then try and connect to the internet.

Try this and let us know.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. JerryVC Win User

Alguien bloquea la direccion Mac de mi xbox para que no pueda conectarme a internet ¿Sáben como puedo desbloquearla?

el problema es que puedo conectarme a internet con todos mis dispositivos menos con mi xbox :((

----------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-The problem is that I can connect to the Internet with all my devices less with my Xbox:(( ]
  4. Alpha Soulneed Win User

Alguien bloquea la direccion Mac de mi xbox para que no pueda conectarme a internet ¿Sáben como puedo desbloquearla?

Hola! Estás seguro de que alguien externo lo hace? La verdad no creo que sea así. Como ya lo mencionó Kelemvor79, lo más probable es que se trate de un problema de NAT
  5. Kelemvor79 Win User

No creo que nadie esté bloqueando la dirección MAC de tu xbox, debes tener un problema de NAT que es lo mas logico, deberías probar varias cosas:

- Lo primero y más básico , resetear el router

-Si sigues con problemas prueba a conectar el cable ethernet a otro puerto del router para comprobar que ese puerto no este mal

-Comprobar la conexión de tu xbox https://support.xbox.com/es-es/xbox-one/networking/connection-solution

-Problemas de NAT https://support.xbox.com/es-ES/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution

----------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-I do not think anyone is blocking the MAC address of your Xbox, you must have a NAT problem that is the most logical, you should try several things:

-First and most basic, reset the router

-If you still have problems try to connect the ethernet cable to another port of the router to verify that this port is not bad

-Check the connection of your Xbox Https://support.xbox.com/es-es/xbox-one/networking/connection-solution

-NAT https://support.xbox.com/es-ES/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution problems]
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you play games on Xbox Live, you could experience a denial of service (or DoS) or distributed denial of service (or DDoS) attack. Such attacks may render your device (your Xbox console or your computer)
    temporarily unable to connect to the Internet or to Xbox Live.

If you have an Xbox Live account, your Xbox console could experience a DoS attack or DDoS attack from another Xbox Live account holder. DoS attacks and DDoS attacks are sometimes used as retaliation between
    Xbox Live game players.

If you think you've experienced a DoS or DDoS attack, we recommend that you reset your Internet router and contact your Internet service provider (ISP). If you know who initiated the DoS or DDoS attack,
    you may also want to submit a player review to Xbox Live and avoid the attacker in the future.
Thema:

1. SR 300N: Alguien bloquea la direccion Mac de mi xbox para que no pueda conectarme a... - Similar Threads - 300N Alguien bloquea

2. SR 300N: Ipv4 para IPv6

in XboX Networking Hardware
    SR 300N: Ipv4 para IPv6: SR 300N: Ipv4 para IPv6 ISP = Internet Service Provider = Provedor de serviços de Internet Hope this helps and please keep us informed 099ba119-4cda-4668-9563-c7e327d3ed89
  3. SR 300N: Xbox not turning on

SR 300N: Xbox not turning on: SR 300N: Xbox not turning on Have you noticed if it's hot at all? It could be a ventilation issue and may require repairs. Also, have you checked to make sure its plugged in correctly and not...
  4. SR 300N: Xbox sign in

SR 300N: Xbox sign in: SR 300N: Xbox sign in I would try a factory reset (with the option to keep your games and apps) after this you could also clear the local cache and if there is a account on your console where you...
  5. SR 300N: como trocar o wpe,wpa e wpa2 [How to swap wpe, WPA and WPA2]

SR 300N: como trocar o wpe,wpa e wpa2 [How to swap wpe, WPA and WPA2]: SR 300N: como trocar o wpe,wpa e wpa2 [How to swap wpe, WPA and WPA2] Another way to connect is use an cable (wired) connection, then no changes are needed to your Wirelless settings....
  6. SR 300N: My Xbox says “time to update” an I can’t get off of the screen

SR 300N: My Xbox says “time to update” an I can’t get off of the screen: SR 300N: My Xbox says “time to update” an I can’t get off of the screen Hey sorry you're experiencing this issue. I would suggest you do a quick system reset also known as cache reset. You have to...
  7. SR 300N: BOOTING

SR 300N: BOOTING: SR 300N: BOOTING That's not something Xbox can fix as that is done through the internet and not Live itself. You can file a complaint on the users you believe are doing it and the enforcement team...
  8. SR 300N: Ip adress

SR 300N: Ip adress: SR 300N: Ip adress Naming and shaming other players in the forums is against forum rules. 913c9f11-a3ac-4dd2-95fb-68f5d8aa852b
  9. SR 300N: Wrong mac address

SR 300N: Wrong mac address: SR 300N: Wrong mac address Hello RELLTY TAFT Try this.. hopefully, it helps! Go ahead and follow these steps: Press the Xbox button and from the menu, scroll over to the System tab and...
  10. SR 300N: Mike won’t connect to my Xbox

SR 300N: Mike won’t connect to my Xbox: SR 300N: Mike won’t connect to my Xbox Hello xboxplays38! Thanks for bringing this situation to our attention here on the forums. I understand you're having trouble with your Xbox One Wireless...