Spyro the dragon not saving any progress

Discus and support Spyro the dragon not saving any progress in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hiya. I've recently purchased Spyro the Dragon. However , the game won't save any progress so everytime I try to play i need to start from the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gheorghe Andris, Jan 3, 2024.

1. Spyro the dragon not saving any progress

Hiya. I've recently purchased Spyro the Dragon. However , the game won't save any progress so everytime I try to play i need to start from the beginning, from 0%. This is super annoying. Any ideas why it does it? Thanks

:)

Gheorghe Andris, Jan 3, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Gheorghe, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to reset your console?

Please, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
  3. Villarino Win User

Best games to play with preschoolers

Hello Northern Lass! i would say Super Lucky tale, spyro the dragon, and any of the lego´s saga
  4. Neydzz Win User

What games would you like to see come to Backward Compatibility?

The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon. That game was my childhood.
  5. superSnausages Win User

Xbox items

Closest I have is a Spyro the Dragon cd-case.
  6. NxtAce190 Win User

5 Games you want remade/updated.

Mega Man X (SNES)

Any main series Pokemon game

Syphon Filter (PlayStation)

Spyro the dragon (PlayStation)

Dragon Age dual pack (the graphics on origins are atrocious, love the game itself, but jeez)
Thema:

1. Spyro the dragon not saving any progress - Similar Threads - Spyro dragon saving

2. would there ever be a remaster of skylanders spyros adventure or giants ever or would toys...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    would there ever be a remaster of skylanders spyros adventure or giants ever or would toys...: would there ever be a remaster of skylanders spyros adventure or giants ever or would toys for bob and activision have to decide on that f275fecb-1309-497d-a681-5d371b29af37
  3. Installation of Spyro Trilogy on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation of Spyro Trilogy on my Xbox One: It wont let me install Spyro Trilogy Ignited on my Xbox one. Its saying i need an update but cant get it right now. Ive deleted all of my storage and uninstalled apps, restarted the console and...
  4. I can’t install the physical copy of spyro reignited trilogy on Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t install the physical copy of spyro reignited trilogy on Xbox series x: I just got the physical copy of Spyro reignited trilogy and when I put the disc in it get to 2.46 gb and says installation stopped I have fully shut my Xbox down and unplug from the mains for 5...
  5. I just recently got the Spyro reignited trilogy

in XboX Insiders
    I just recently got the Spyro reignited trilogy: And whenever I install the game from the disc it gets to 2 GB and then just stops I’m trying to install it off-line is there any way to fix this it’s the version that has the entire game on the...
  6. PC ports of spyro and crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC ports of spyro and crash: I have a question do you think that Spyro reignited Trilogy and crash n-sane Trilogy will ever come to PC through Xbox Like they did with steam because I have the games on Steam but I also want to...
  7. legend of spyro on series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    legend of spyro on series s?: hi i don't own xbox one i have a series s and i wondering how i could install legend of spyro a new beginning on my series s. if it's possible. 519da2be-4b00-44c7-b225-a75da11ec8ed
  8. Spyro reignited trilogy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spyro reignited trilogy: Hey guys.... I know that I am totally late to the game ... But nothing I am searching is giving me the answer.... For some reason I can not install the game . I can only get to 2.46gb of 43.89 g....
  9. Why isn't spyro: A new beginning & Dawn of the dragon BC on xbox one yet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't spyro: A new beginning & Dawn of the dragon BC on xbox one yet?: It's great having spyro reignited trilogy but it would be REALLY great if we could get spyro: A new beginning and Dawn of the dragon, I got into spyro with the legend trilogy so why are they not...
  10. The legend of spyro dawn of the dragon offline mode?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The legend of spyro dawn of the dragon offline mode?: I downloaded the legend of spyro dawn of the dragon and my question is can you play it offline? I get an error in offline mode saying can't launch legend of spyro. Please help...