Spyro Reignited Trilogy Rückerstattung

Discus and support Spyro Reignited Trilogy Rückerstattung in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Guten Tag, ich habe mir das Spiel von dem PC aus gekauft gehabt, allerdings habe ich erst später erfahren, dass es über den Computer nicht spielbar... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BenDell, Nov 15, 2018.

1. BenDell
    BenDell Guest

Guten Tag,

ich habe mir das Spiel von dem PC aus gekauft gehabt, allerdings habe ich erst später erfahren, dass es über den Computer nicht spielbar ist.

Daher wollte ich es gerne wieder zurückgeben, da ich keine Xbox besitze und besitzen werde.

[Translation - Good day

I bought the game from my PC, but I only learned later that it is not playable via the computer.

So I wanted to return it as I won't own and own an Xbox.]

:)

BenDell, Nov 15, 2018
  2. Spyro95
    Spyro95 Guest
    Spyro Reignited Trilogy saving problems

Hi everybody.

I bought Spyro for my Xbox One and I'm loving the game, but I'm having a very huge and annoying problem. The game keeps deleting partially my saving data and I have read that someone else is having the same problem.

How could the problem be fixed? Is it a bug related to Xbox? (I've read no complaints from PS4 user) Will it be fixed? I love the game, I can't just play something else, and Xbox support chat has been useless...

Spyro95, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Spyro Reignited Trilogy Announced

I've always loved Spyro. Looks fucking goregous. Glad to see it's coming to Xbox One.

xxDisturbedSavio, Nov 15, 2018
  4. Ackis
    Ackis Guest

Translation:

Good day,

I had bought the game from the PC, however, I only later learned that it is not playable on the computer.

So I wanted to give it back because I do not own and own Xbox.

Response:

You'll need to go through official xbox support for this.

After selecting a few options, you should be able to start a chat with someone or have them call you.

Contact Us | Xbox Support

Ackis, Nov 15, 2018
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Tut mir Leid das zu hören.

Wenn das Spiel innerhalb der letzten zwei Wochen erworben wurde und weniger als zwei Stunden Spielzeit hat, sollten Sie eine Rückerstattung durchführen können, indem Sie sich bei
    account.microsoft.com anmelden und Ihren Abrechnungsverlauf nach dem Artikel durchsuchen.

Wenn Sie Probleme damit haben, können Sie dieses Rückerstattungsformular
    xbox.com/refund
    ausfüllen. Achten Sie darauf, die Bestellnummer des Spiels in Ihre Anfrage aufzunehmen.

Nachdem Sie das Online-Formular ausgefüllt haben, kann es bis zu 48 Stunden dauern, bis die Xbox über die im Formular angegebenen Kontaktdaten antwortet.

Translation:

Sorry to hear it.

If the game was purchased within the last two weeks and has less than two hours of gameplay then you should be able to process a refund by logging in to
    account.microsoft.com
    and searching your billing history for the item.

If you have trouble doing this then you can fill out this refund request form
    xbox.com/refund
    . Be sure to include the order number of the game in your request.

Once you fill out the online form it can take up to 48 hours for Xbox to respond to you via the contact information you provide in the form.

onyxishere, Nov 16, 2018
  6. BenDell
    BenDell Guest
    The problem is, there is no button for refund this game.

So, I need to contact the support.

BenDell, Nov 16, 2018
  7. Hi Ben!

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with a recent purchase. The best way to request a call
    back from a member of our support team is from the Contact Us section on the bottom of any of our support pages.

• Sign in at
      xbox.com.
    • Select
      Contact Us.
    • Choose your category. (In this case, Xbox One.)
    • Select "No Thanks" when presented the virtual agent.
    • Pick a topic. (In this case, I'd go with Games & Apps)
    • Select to
      Request a call from Support.

Hope this helps and please let us know if they have!

XBF Crystal P, Nov 16, 2018
  8. BenDell
    BenDell Guest

I´ll contact the support on monday because I need to work saturday and sunday.

Will I do contact the german support if I contact them because I prefer to chat with someone.

BenDell, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: