Sprint: Internet speed is very bad and there making us pay more now

Discus and support Sprint: Internet speed is very bad and there making us pay more now in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Sprint (ISPs): Internet speed is very bad and there making us pay more now Its really making me mad of how they say high speed internet and all hat but... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by DonofMaryLandXx, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Sprint: Internet speed is very bad and there making us pay more now

Sprint (ISPs): Internet speed is very bad and there making us pay more now
    Its really making me mad of how they say high speed internet and all hat but its not my download speed is 0.51 Mbps and my upload speed 0.59 Mbps and my ping can Get over 3000 thats crazy and they want us to pay more

:)

DonofMaryLandXx, Dec 21, 2016
  2. Get ready gamers-This could get ugly...

I personally have TWC and they have a bad case of the bundles. They "force" you into bundles by making you pay more for TV, Phone, and Internet just so you get improved internet speed. I could easily get by with just internet, but if you take that route
    it's worse.

IsaacClarkeSNL, Dec 21, 2016
  3. Serious Problems with xbox live servers....

They're not being utilized correctly. the settings on those things are made for internet speeds from 10 years ago, not current speeds which now very often exceed 70 Mb on the user end. why is Microsoft not upgrading the speeds on their (new) servers which
    they purchased for the xbox one games?

if anyone know why this is, please let me know.

I am paying for speeds in excess of 100Mbs and very often not getting anything more than 30 or even 50.

I get spikes up to 90 at times, but they're very intermittent.

IgotTSondabrain, Dec 21, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Sprint: Internet speed is very bad and there making us pay more now