Spotify Xbox is constantly lagging at least 3 times every song and it's annoying.

Discus and support Spotify Xbox is constantly lagging at least 3 times every song and it's annoying. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, so I've had this Xbox One S for 5 years and for a month now, my Spotify constantly lags in every song. Every song that i listen to, lags at least... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lumine-san, Apr 29, 2024.

1. Lumine-san
    Lumine-san Guest

Spotify Xbox is constantly lagging at least 3 times every song and it's annoying.

Hey, so I've had this Xbox One S for 5 years and for a month now, my Spotify constantly lags in every song. Every song that i listen to, lags at least 2 or 3 times and it's very irritating because it destroys the whole atmosphere and there's nothing more annoying than listening to a song and it stops for 1 second randomly. I've factory reset my Xbox already, my internet connection is 800MB/s stable and even when I'm not playing any games the problem still happens so it couldn't be a hardware issue (or could?). It's frequent and constant and i couldn't get any help searching about it because i can only find results about the ADs freezing and this isn't my problem for i have Spotify Premium. Does anyone know anything else i could do to solve this?

:)

Lumine-san, Apr 29, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: