Spotify Issues Error Code 0x80073cf6

Discus and support Spotify Issues Error Code 0x80073cf6 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The app was working then on day I went launch it and says getting your app ready. After awhile then it'll say something went wrong error code... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xenonshadows, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Spotify Issues Error Code 0x80073cf6

The app was working then on day I went launch it and says getting your app ready. After awhile then it'll say something went wrong error code 0x80073cf6 idk what do I've uninstalled and reinstalled a bunch anyone know a fix or workaround?

(just for clarification I'm in the alpha skip ahead ring)

submitted by /u/xenonshadows
    [link] [comments]

/u/xenonshadows, Aug 18, 2021
  2. DA BARON Win User

Forza horizon 2 demo says ready to install but nothing happens..

Now it's giving me an unknown error code. 0x80073cf6

This is starting to grind a bit. What's the point in having error codes if xbox claims there's no support for them!?!
  3. TR1GG3RHAPPY424 Win User

Crunchyroll

I am also having the same issue. I am not sure if it's crunchyroll or xbox, either way as you stated, I am also paying. This needs to be fixed. The error code I received was 0x80073cf6.
  4. kamakazikid341 Win User

apps not lauching

the error code is 0x80073cf6 and when I put it into the link it gives me it says that code does not exist. I am on an Xbox One S and it is happening to all of the apps and not the games.
  5. mrncjones Win User

Apps not working after latest update

I am having a similar issue. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall as well as a hard reset. Still have the same problem. It is only with Netflix and one new app the NBC sports app. The error code it is giving me is 0x80073cf6
  6. EYE OF EVO Win User

Error code 0x80073cf6

Hi, thx for your answer. Now, deleted this Add-Ons.... and now its ok.... hmmm *gg*

Selected now the ext. memory to install games.
Thema:

Spotify Issues Error Code 0x80073cf6

1. Spotify Issues Error Code 0x80073cf6 - Similar Threads - Spotify Issues Error

2. Spotify pausing and audio glitches

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify pausing and audio glitches: Spotify works fine when I first open the app and play music, but after some songs the music will suddenly stop. When I click on the little Spotify tab on the guide, it shows as if the song is...
  3. Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?: I have always listened to Spotify or watch Netflix while I play Candy Crush, but the in the last week, when I launch the game on my phone, either Netflix and Spotify both stop playing(not both at...
  4. Can my Xbox series x get damaged if I forget to close out/quit the Spotify app while it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox series x get damaged if I forget to close out/quit the Spotify app while it’s...: Can my Xbox series x get damaged if I forget to close out/quit the Spotify app while it’s still playing music harm my Xbox series x? abada44f-6720-471c-b5b0-07ae71c10b9a
  5. Spotify Xbox is constantly lagging at least 3 times every song and it's annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spotify Xbox is constantly lagging at least 3 times every song and it's annoying.: Hey, so I've had this Xbox One S for 5 years and for a month now, my Spotify constantly lags in every song. Every song that i listen to, lags at least 2 or 3 times and it's very irritating because...
  6. Spotify login on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify login on xbox: I am trying to open Spotify, but I am greeted with the “check your network connection” pop-up screen, even though my consuls are connected to the Wi-Fi. This has happened ever since I changed my...
  7. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  8. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  9. Spotify audio mixing not working

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify audio mixing not working: Anyone having issues with mixing Spotify audio and system audio? All sound comes through at 100% all the time and I can reduce sound from either Spotify or system. Setup: Xbox Series X Gen4 Astro...
  10. Problems with spotify (alpha skip-Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with spotify (alpha skip-Ahead): Hi. Since the last 3 updates I'm not being able to change volume on spotify on xbox. Doesn't matter if you lower it to 0% it will always keep the music volume on max. Anyone else having this same...