Spotify Game volume / Music volume slider broken

Discus and support Spotify Game volume / Music volume slider broken in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The slider for Spotify to change in game volume and music volume is broken and still plays game audio when music volume is 100% submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Illustrious_Row1755, Dec 12, 2023.

1. Spotify Game volume / Music volume slider broken

The slider for Spotify to change in game volume and music volume is broken and still plays game audio when music volume is 100%

submitted by /u/Illustrious_Row1755
    [link] [comments]

/u/Illustrious_Row1755, Dec 12, 2023
  2. AziziOthman Win User

Missing toogle for spotify on fall update

i miss that slideršŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
    (makesure spotify is on) then you need to press home>spotify>volume hope that helps
  3. xR Statikz Win User

Music through headset on Xbox one S??

Hey there. If you download the Spotify app on your xbox you can play music for free through your headset. If you also pull up the xbox menu you can adjust the volume of your game volume and music volume. Hope this helps!
  4. Skitals Win User

Xbox One Adapter game and chat volume the same?

The Volume + and - raises and lowers ALL volume. The Game and Chat buttons adjust the mix between the two. That means, repeatedly press the Game button to raise the Game volume, in relation to chat. Press the chat button repeatedly to raise the chat volume.
    This is completely independent of the volume.

This of it like a mixing board. You have a slider for the Game track, a slider for the Chat track, and a Master volume slider.
  5. xDaveOfTheDeadx Win User

Missing toogle for spotify on fall update

i miss that slideršŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

(makesure spotify is on) then you need to press home>spotify>volume hope that helps
    nice,cheers was hoping to find an answer šŸ‘
  6. maxen Win User

spotify music makes game audio cut out(silent)

In the guide, with Spotify running and playing music (and maybe with a game in "focus" on screen), click on the Spotify icon and you'll get some media controls. It sounds like your volume balance is set all the way towards the music end of the scale; bring
    it back towards game volume (the controller icon) and you should, hopefully, start hearing game audio again.

Let us know how you get on with this.
Thema:

Spotify Game volume / Music volume slider broken

1. Spotify Game volume / Music volume slider broken - Similar Threads - Spotify Game volume

2. Spotify pausing and audio glitches

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify pausing and audio glitches: Spotify works fine when I first open the app and play music, but after some songs the music will suddenly stop. When I click on the little Spotify tab on the guide, it shows as if the song is...
  3. Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?: I have always listened to Spotify or watch Netflix while I play Candy Crush, but the in the last week, when I launch the game on my phone, either Netflix and Spotify both stop playing(not both at...
  4. Can my Xbox series x get damaged if I forget to close out/quit the Spotify app while itā€™s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox series x get damaged if I forget to close out/quit the Spotify app while itā€™s...: Can my Xbox series x get damaged if I forget to close out/quit the Spotify app while itā€™s still playing music harm my Xbox series x? abada44f-6720-471c-b5b0-07ae71c10b9a
  5. Spotify Xbox is constantly lagging at least 3 times every song and it's annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spotify Xbox is constantly lagging at least 3 times every song and it's annoying.: Hey, so I've had this Xbox One S for 5 years and for a month now, my Spotify constantly lags in every song. Every song that i listen to, lags at least 2 or 3 times and it's very irritating because...
  6. Spotify login on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify login on xbox: I am trying to open Spotify, but I am greeted with the ā€œcheck your network connectionā€ pop-up screen, even though my consuls are connected to the Wi-Fi. This has happened ever since I changed my...
  7. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  8. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  9. My spotify on Xbox game bar not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My spotify on Xbox game bar not working: When I press start listening its usually change in to my playlist but not anymore Help. de78bdfb-f118-409d-b778-e3e0402da915
  10. Spotify widget not usable on Xbox Game Bar

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify widget not usable on Xbox Game Bar: I'm unsure if this issue has been caused by an Insider related update. I'm in the Delta ring on both Xbox and PC. For the last 3-4 days, the Spotify widget for Xbox Game Bar hasn't been working...