Split screen capabilities while streaming through windows 10

Discus and support Split screen capabilities while streaming through windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So say that I wanted to split-screen with my sister on Xbox minecraft. She has a windows 10 computer that allows her to stream my xbox onto her... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Durge46, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Durge46
    Durge46 Guest

So say that I wanted to split-screen with my sister on Xbox minecraft. She has a windows 10 computer that allows her to stream my xbox onto her monitor. I was wondering if there was a way to split the screen so that my screen was on the tv and her screen
    was on her monitor, or am I putting my hopes too high?

:)

Durge46, Nov 14, 2015
  2. SoulReaver76
    SoulReaver76 Guest
    Local Play Co-Op through Xbox One and Windows 10 PC Splitscreen

Hi all, so this is a question about streaming and split screen capabilities with Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. I've had a look through the interwebnet and there is very contrasting information.

I have Call of Duty WW2 that I am trying to play local co-op multiplayer with one other person, using split screen. Is it possible to play this mode without split screen but with one player on the TV, and the other player on the PC? So theoretically speaking
    you're playing co-op split screen but on two different devices, using Xbox Streaming and the Xbox app on Windows 10.

I've seen a fair amount of people saying this would be an awesome feature, but nothing conclusive as to whether or not anyone has managed to get it to work.

Thanks in advance!

SoulReaver76, Nov 14, 2015
  3. York RefleX
    York RefleX Guest
    split screen capabilities

I was just wondering if I could do a split screen multiplayer in FH#, like in the past forza games could, but does the "co op campaign still not applyabout splitscreen, with like 2 controllers on the one console

York RefleX, Nov 14, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: