Split payments glitch

Discus and support Split payments glitch in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Im trying to purchase 400 robux on ROBLOX, Im trying to do a split payment with my Microsoft account balance and my fathers credit card, but Im getting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by tOi Bonnie ****, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Split payments glitch

Im trying to purchase 400 robux on ROBLOX, Im trying to do a split payment with my Microsoft account balance and my fathers credit card, but Im getting this error message: "use a different way to pay" and strangely, it's saying something is wrong
    with my Microsoft account balance, was I hacked? Is there a due payment? I need help immediately.

:)

tOi Bonnie ****, Jan 20, 2017
  2. Fubski
    Fubski Guest
    Split payment

Did you first choose your currency balance before the credit card option prompted you?

Fubski, Jan 20, 2017
  3. Gu1m4uv3
    Gu1m4uv3 Guest
    Split payment

I still have some money (30$ish) in my account but I cannot spend it because each time I'm trying to use it to buy a game, it is asking me to choose a credit card that is registered in my account to split the remaining, but it never works.

I call the support for that, they were suppose to fix that and email me to let me know they fix it but I never received any news whatsoever.

Will the split payment works someday?

Gu1m4uv3, Jan 20, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Split payments glitch

For billing issues you'll need to contact support directly. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Jan 21, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Split payments glitch