Splash screen shows up then goes black and I've factory reset my xbox one s 2 times, after...

Discus and support Splash screen shows up then goes black and I've factory reset my xbox one s 2 times, after... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Splash screen shows up then goes black and I've factory reset my xbox one s 2 times after both times it works for a while then the problem comes back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by master88, Dec 2, 2023.

1. master88
    master88 Guest

Splash screen shows up then goes black and I've factory reset my xbox one s 2 times, after...

Splash screen shows up then goes black and I've factory reset my xbox one s 2 times after both times it works for a while then the problem comes back

:)

master88, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Reegan_T Win User

Splash screen shows up then goes black and I've factory reset my xbox one s 2 times, after both times it works for a while then the problem comes back

Hello master88,

Have you tried using another HDMI cable? Have you held the Xbox button for 10 seconds until the console shuts down?

You may also be able to startup your console is low resolution mode by;

1. Taking any disc out of the disc drive
    2. Power off console by holding power button for 10 seconds
    3. Turning back on the console by holding both the Xbox Button and the Eject Disc Button, you'll hear a start-up beep but wait until you hear a second one.

From there you are able to configure your Xbox's Video Settings to work out the issue.

If none of the above works, it may be a case of a repair. If so use the link below to schedule a repair with the Microsoft Repair Team.

Repair : Sign in to your account (microsoftonline.com)

Follow through with the steps to complete your service request.

Thank you.
  3. peterp2690 Win User

XBOX ONE will not work.

I'm having the same problem. Screen goes black after xbox one splash screen. Already tried your solutions with no luck.
  4. MitchellB08 Win User

Home and guide gone

The same thing it shows me the xbox booting up and then goes back to a black screen saying home has to be deleted and reintalled. Im going to try and do the factory reset as soon as i can
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

xbox one s console problem

My xbox one s goes to green screen on start up and is slow, sometimes it will go to the home screen, but will not let me do anything else (games, apps,etc.). I have tried a soft reset and hard reset but it just goes blank then sometimes back to
    the green screen! Is my console done for? Please help!!
    Factory reset or offline update
  6. BrandonRay2 Win User

Xbox Has Black Screen Of Death And Wont Let Me Factory Reset

I have the same problems black screen says troubleshoot it's a Xbox One s system error e10 2 00000 c01-8007003 I've tried factory resetting it I have a flash drive in the back right now but the offline system update won't let me click on it
Thema:

1. Splash screen shows up then goes black and I've factory reset my xbox one s 2 times, after... - Similar Threads - Splash screen shows

2. Baldur’s Gate 3 won’t boot past the starting splash screen. It sits on a black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldur’s Gate 3 won’t boot past the starting splash screen. It sits on a black screen...: My wife and I had been playing together until I was told I was out of save space on my console. After this the game has refused to boot even though I have cleared out my saves, restarted my Xbox,...
  3. how to fix crash on startup splash screen for forza hotizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix crash on startup splash screen for forza hotizon 5: funinstalling and reinstalling fixes the game until the next update where it crashes on startup again until i uninstall and reinstall. i have tried every option to fix this issue through the...
  4. Forza Motorsport Crashing After Second Splash Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport Crashing After Second Splash Screen: Hi Everyone, I am trying to play Forza Motorsport via Gamepass on PC. I have been playing it since release with no issues but now all of a sudden it keeps crashing and I get errors. Sometimes I...
  5. Atomic Heart doesn't launch after Splash Screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Atomic Heart doesn't launch after Splash Screen.: I've been unable to play since I originally bought the game pass on the first. I've tried everything suggested in every corner of the internet. Resetting Xbox Gaming Service & The Xbox App....
  6. Rewards app stuck on splash screen

in XboX Insiders
    Rewards app stuck on splash screen: I'm on the Delta ring and the rewards app is now stuck on the splash screen when trying to launch it I have tried to report on my Series X but an error pops up after submitting the report :(...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator installs only 1.9GB out of 156, crashes after startup splash screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator installs only 1.9GB out of 156, crashes after startup splash screen.: Hi, I am having a problem with Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11. As the above title mentions, it will only install 1.9GB out of the 150-odd GB that the game is, and once it installs and...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 crash on splash screen error 0xc0000005 steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 crash on splash screen error 0xc0000005 steam: I've spend a total of well over 20 hours working on this issue. I've had this issue for many months now, I've played the game through microsoft store, and steam. The game worked in the past. I've...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 crashed at the splash screen and close itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 crashed at the splash screen and close itself: Forza Horizon 5 crashed at the splash screen and close itself. Os is windows 11 updated to the latest. Machine is a lenovo legion 5i pro laptop. 12700h cpu and 3070 ti gpu. Drivers are latest...
  10. My Minecraft will only show the splash screen then go to the home screen please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft will only show the splash screen then go to the home screen please help: so all day I have been trying to fix this. I've tried reinstalling it, restarting the Xbox, I even did the whole restart thing where you have to put all your info in again. I've been doing this...