Spin-off Halo and Gears of War together

Discus and support Spin-off Halo and Gears of War together in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My wish is to have a spin-off between Master Chief, Marcus, or even starting it with Gears of War 4 with Marcus's son, I would prefer that the dates... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Giudask, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Giudask
    Giudask Guest

My wish is to have a spin-off between Master Chief, Marcus, or even starting it with Gears of War 4 with Marcus's son, I would prefer that the dates match, because Gears of War does not specify the setting date, it would be beautiful gears and spartan
    vs locusts and covenant, promethean and flood, at the beginning I would do it between Delta and Masterchief vs locust and covenant, would not it be nice? I would like to be able to approach 343 Industries and Epic Games to collaborate ... With other modes
    such as spartan and gears against locusts and covenant, or covenant vs locust, gears vs spartan in many ways to teams, all against all etc., to tell the truth I like more the modes that Halo has, however later add the flood and the prometheus, can anyone contact
    both Epic Games and 343 Industries? sincerely I only need one spinoff even with different characters. Would you prefer it in 1 person or 3? In my opinion it is better to use both the visuals, however I would initially meet the gears and the spartans, because
    the spartan land on the planet Sera, at first they shoot each other but then after the Master Chief realizes that they are not of the monsters, but humans like them cease fire, maybe before the Master Chief has the intent to kill a gears or Marcus .. but still
    could increase the strength of the gears if the spartan give him their shields, so I would focus only on the spin-off, why develop new Halo with Gears, and other Gears with Halo in the story for example I do not know if it's a good move. Tell me yours

:)

Giudask, Oct 27, 2018
  2. What kind of Gears of War spin-offs would you expect?

Watch Mojo posted a couple days ago a video about its top 10 most wanted video game crossovers. Most of them are not very likely. Street Fighter vs. Mortal Kombat? Come on, guys. But the #10 is spot on: a turn based strategy Gears of War game in the style of XCOM. Not only is that a great idea, but also, I think this could happen in a couple years.

Now that Black Tusk turned into The Coalition, a studio solely devoted to Gears of War, we should expect a few spin-offs, like 343 industries' Halo Wars and Halo Spartan Assault/Strike. And with Microsoft promising more focus on Windows 10, a turn based Gears of War would be a perfect fit for PC.

With Gears of War 4 coming holiday 2016, I think we could see a Gears spin-off in the middle of 2017.

[youtube]a7YoAhh54hc[/youtube]

SpikiestSpade, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Xbox portable console

Remote play on Wiiu & Vita/PS4 is amazing. This would be a great addition to xbox. They have lots of franchises that could have great handheld spin-offs - halo,gears, forza.

FlashedSauce514, Oct 27, 2018
  4. JhonSnow777
    JhonSnow777 Guest

JhonSnow777, Oct 27, 2018
  5. LegoNinja187
    LegoNinja187 Guest
    It would be best for you to contact 343 Industries and Epic Games your self, as you are the one with the idea.

Hopefully it all works out for you Spin-off Halo and Gears of War together :)

LegoNinja187, Oct 27, 2018
  6. Ahhh Fan-Fiction! You've got quite the creative mind to come up with this. I, sadly, am more akin to the individual that experiences these pieces rather than writes them Spin-off Halo and Gears of War together :p I'd spread your ideas to the subreddits of these respective IPs, who knows what
    associsted developer may be lurking and how they may react to your concept.

InCaudaVenenum, Nov 2, 2018
  7. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Ahhh Fan-Fiction! You've got quite the creative mind to come up with this. I, sadly, am more akin to the individual that experiences these pieces rather than writes them :p I'd spread your ideas to the subreddits of these respective IPs, who knows what
    associsted developer may be lurking and how they may react to your concept.
  8. LegoNinja187 Win User

It would be best for you to contact 343 Industries and Epic Games your self, as you are the one with the idea.

Hopefully it all works out for you :)
  9. JhonSnow777 Win User

10. Tzar of kaos Win User

Halo losing it's thunder

A Halo spin off ?

Maybe after Halo 6....

The only spin off that could come is Halo war 2 if Microsoft wants to make a sequel and found a dev.

But right now 343,is too busy to finish their trilogy (Halo 4,5,6)....So,maybe after.

Also,Halo Guardians campaign got some "spin off" elements in it."All in one" ;)
  11. CPITTS40 Win User

How many Exclusive Xbox One games will there be?

there is more than that. those are the only confirmed games releasing this year so far gears of war will have another game with a year. maybe some more spin offs of halo like halo wars, odst and reach. I heard Black Tusk studios is working on a new franchise
    equal to halo and also working on a couple other games. I think there are a few unannounced studios that microsoft bought working on exclusives.
Thema:

1. Spin-off Halo and Gears of War together - Similar Threads - Spin off Halo

2. Left analog stick spinning, causing horrible stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left analog stick spinning, causing horrible stick drift: I just bought an elite controller series 2 from my friends dad and found out that the left stick twists when very minimal pressure is applied. this in turn causes very bad stick drift, although...
  3. Fan not spinning

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fan not spinning: I have had my Xbox for 3 years and all of a sudden I got a message saying that my console was overheating and I checked and the top fan was not and is still not spinning meaning I can no longer...
  4. why my thumstick is spinning

in XBoX on Consoles
    why my thumstick is spinning: hello, first of all sorry for my bad english. I have bought a xbox elite serie 2 about a year ago. Recently when i tok it out of the case my left thun stick was stuck in a single posision if i...
  5. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  6. Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...: Hi, for the last 6 months I have had serious with my disc drive on my Series X. I am aware of reports that the laser diode that was used in the manufacturing has issues, I have also tried every...
  7. Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode: My Xbox series x when I put it in sleep mode or shutdown mode the fan spins for a while and then stops is this normal 081e39ab-0e46-43e1-b854-f1b5840cf204
  8. When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the...

in XBoX on Windows
    When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the...: When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the console yet 51becea8-6017-41dc-a9ec-1e2976e001a2
  9. Can you do a spin off of State of Decay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you do a spin off of State of Decay?: you can team up Undead Labs with The Coalition to make a spin-off of State of Decay with gameplay and narrative from Gears of Wаr? 1ef5a6d0-170f-4e4d-95e0-7cd266cccba4
  10. What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...: Been having this issue lately whenever I play some games like disney speedstorm, my pc is still on and fans start spinning faster but I still hear sound coming from the PC. Been searching and...