spent so much money and have no pending points

Discus and support spent so much money and have no pending points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i have spent so much money in December and i am not being granted any pending credits 4e8aca11-b689-4a45-b4c6-01e59ac9dfb5 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by XDRogueAssassin, Dec 29, 2017.

1. spent so much money and have no pending points

i have spent so much money in December and i am not being granted any pending credits

:)

XDRogueAssassin, Dec 29, 2017
  2. Th33nd
    Th33nd Guest
    I heart horror rewards promotion help

Hey guys so you were running a promotion where if you spent 59.99 before taxes on certain games, tv shows, and movies you could earn 5000 rewards points. I double checked the specific content and the amount of money spent and I reached the threshold to get
    the 5000 points but the "scare o meter" never updated and it seems i have no pending points either. Please help.

Th33nd, Dec 29, 2017
  3. 2 free arcade games

i have on my rewards program 70 points pending.. from 3 surveys and a 1 month live..i completed 2 ADDITIONAL surveys as a gold member no points added to pending, i added 3 monthes of live .. again ..you guessed it still the same old points pending...
    march/april i lost count mate at the points i spent.... MASSIVE

Pauliomaldinio, Dec 29, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You'll need to post in the support section of this forum in order for them to check into it for you. Keep in mind that if You're looking for VIP rebates, those are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month.

Smwutches, Dec 29, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

You'll need to post in the support section of this forum in order for them to check into it for you. Keep in mind that if You're looking for VIP rebates, those are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month.
  6. YOUNGEN42 Win User

0x800701f6 Error Code Updating Destiny 2.0

I have spent so much money on this game and can't even play it!!!!!
  7. Murderstyle75 Win User

Anyone else getting Tomb Raider tomorrow?

If only I wouldn't have spent so much money on the Ultimate Sale.
  8. Ser Ricky Bobby Win User

LAME..

So much money to be spent this fall
  9. Plum Noodles Win User

WHERES MY POINTS?

If you go to www.rewards.xbox.com it will tell you how many points are pending and how many you should have already received. Please note you won't get your points deposited until you've earned over 100 Pending Points, they will then be deposited into your
    Xbox LIVE account by the 15th or 30th of each month. It may be a simple case of you not doing as much as you had thought to earn points, or you may have even spent them without realising. You should have recieved a statement email at the end of each month
    telling you how many points you've earned and how many are pending.

I hope this has helped!
Thema:

1. spent so much money and have no pending points - Similar Threads - spent much money

2. I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...: I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money and I would like to know why? Or if I can at least get my money back thank you....
  3. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  4. I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....

in XBoX on Windows
    I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....: I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code. So all those points for nothing? How do you fix this. 66edfe4e-e5e1-4138-9a78-46ade5782f0a
  5. A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc: My son accidentally spent money on 2k I want a refund 8c121584-10e0-4862-956c-ffc528ceee47
  6. Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...: Why??? How long do you think two batteries last you think I wanna buy Duracell batteries every day that is the most crazy thing I have ever seen 4 k terabyte system needs there are cell batteries....
  7. I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card: I have been trying for a while to unlink my Xbox account from the Xbox that I gave to a friend, unfortunately I have not achieved anything satisfactory, I am beginning to believe that it is not...
  8. Move Gamertag from Adult Email to Kid Email without losing all the **** I've spent so much...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Move Gamertag from Adult Email to Kid Email without losing all the **** I've spent so much...: My child plays Fortnite on our Xbox One. My email has been used as the login. I would like to set up Microsoft family controls to monitor my child's activity and to limit time on specific devices...
  9. How much real time have you so far spent in one Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much real time have you so far spent in one Game?: Can't say where I have most spend time because X360 doesn't track that and most of PC games out of Steam etc. don't neither but I think it can be Warface on X360 add8c8b0-99b4-4d07-8f2b-eb44b08ba4e2
  10. Any way to track how much time I've spent on a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any way to track how much time I've spent on a game?: Is there a way to track how much time you've spent in specific games, other than checking your saves for games? 30a42de4-bfaa-49bf-9c39-a110c01fca77