spent a 25 dollar gift card on accident

Discus and support spent a 25 dollar gift card on accident in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Split from this thread. My 6 year old little brother spent a 25 dollar gift card on accident can i get the 25 dollars back on my microsoft account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxlilmoxX21, Nov 6, 2018.

1. XxlilmoxX21
    XxlilmoxX21 Guest

My 6 year old little brother spent a 25 dollar gift card on accident can i get the 25 dollars back on my microsoft account

:)

XxlilmoxX21, Nov 6, 2018
  2. Xbox gift card didn’t work

I got a 25 dollar gift card and it was unable to process it

CuddleFry9000, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Wrong email

I sent 2 $25 dollar gift cards to the wrong email

tommygunz4459, Nov 6, 2018
  4. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest

Hi there,

I moved your post to its own thread so we can tailor our support directly to you. Now, in regards to reversing the payment, you would need to submit a refund request.

Click here to learn How
    to complete the refund request form

After you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how to keep track of the status of your request.

If you have questions about the process or have not heard anything within 48 hours please reply to the confirmation email sent to you.
    Our dedicated team is ready to assist you.

Let us know if this helps

XBF Leslie D, Nov 6, 2018
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi there,

I moved your post to its own thread so we can tailor our support directly to you. Now, in regards to reversing the payment, you would need to submit a refund request.

Click here to learn How
    to complete the refund request form

After you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how to keep track of the status of your request.

If you have questions about the process or have not heard anything within 48 hours please reply to the confirmation email sent to you.
    Our dedicated team is ready to assist you.

Let us know if this helps
  6. PITBULL8332 Win User

I like Xbox live rewards

will I get my rewards and how much will I get back I spent at least 79 dollars and 98 cents I think I know I spent 79 dollars though

In this month I put in a 65 dollars in Microsoft gift card money and the rest on my credit card
  7. brandiesel1 Win User

My grandparents bought me a 25 dollar Visa Gift card for Christmas

Use that Visa gift card to buy a MS points card. If you have a local Gamestop go in and ask for 25 dollars Xbox credit. Boom, problem solved.
  8. OKC44THUNDER Win User

Town holding a drive to collect and destroy violent video games

i got a old copy of black for orginal xbox to give them for a 25 dollar gift card. Then I would go get far cry 3.
  9. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Why does the reward program feel unfulfilling compared to Xbox Rewards?

The reason you're seeing the 7,500 reward points for a $10 Xbox gift card. Is due to the current "Hot deal" they have going for 25% off the 5, 10 and 25 dollar Xbox gift cards.

I can definitely agree with your sentiment of improving the available deals section. Of course all the deals available are for purchases I've already made, but that's the luck of the draw I suppose...
Thema:

1. spent a 25 dollar gift card on accident - Similar Threads - spent dollar gift

2. I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...: I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money and I would like to know why? Or if I can at least get my money back thank you....
  3. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  4. I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....

in XBoX on Windows
    I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....: I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code. So all those points for nothing? How do you fix this. 66edfe4e-e5e1-4138-9a78-46ade5782f0a
  5. A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc: My son accidentally spent money on 2k I want a refund 8c121584-10e0-4862-956c-ffc528ceee47
  6. Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...: Why??? How long do you think two batteries last you think I wanna buy Duracell batteries every day that is the most crazy thing I have ever seen 4 k terabyte system needs there are cell batteries....
  7. I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card: I have been trying for a while to unlink my Xbox account from the Xbox that I gave to a friend, unfortunately I have not achieved anything satisfactory, I am beginning to believe that it is not...
  8. Can i get my money i spent if vc back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get my money i spent if vc back: I spent $50 on VC and put it into a build and I’m trying to get the $50 back. Is there anyway you can just delete the build entirely and give me my money back? 176256fe-4da1-4ecc-80a4-f9957c47b158
  9. I want to refund for my money back I spent on vc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to refund for my money back I spent on vc: I’m curious I could get a refund for my money back I jus spent 50$ for vc on 2k24 2aece5b7-e885-4b1a-b058-3a485f435439
  10. I spent $100.00 dollars u.s on Diablo 4 why can’t I play it I am beyond annoyed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent $100.00 dollars u.s on Diablo 4 why can’t I play it I am beyond annoyed: Spent 100 freaking dollars on this pile of <removed> 570d53a3-d079-4fd1-9dc8-3efb1b030a3a