Spent 500 MyVIP gems for 10,000 credits, has been 96 hours and haven't received $10

Discus and support Spent 500 MyVIP gems for 10,000 credits, has been 96 hours and haven't received $10 in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, I've recently purchased 10,000 credits for 500 gems on MyVIP, and it has been 96 hours and I haven't received $10. I contacted support earlier,... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Smashfan03, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Smashfan03
    Smashfan03 Guest

Spent 500 MyVIP gems for 10,000 credits, has been 96 hours and haven't received $10

Hello, I've recently purchased 10,000 credits for 500 gems on MyVIP, and it has been 96 hours and I haven't received $10. I contacted support earlier, and he told me to check my "Xbox Live Messages" tab, and I did and nothing's there. My case code is 1418402383

:)

Smashfan03, Mar 9, 2018
  2. Thulm
    Thulm Guest
    Rewards Credits from MyVIP Vault - Help?

I recently redeemed 750 MyVIP Gems in exchange for 10,000 and 5,000 rewards credits respectively.

With that being said, it has now been longer than the stated time period of 96 hours and MyStatement does not showing any pending or deposited credits into my balance from the MyVIP Gem redemption(s) for either of the 10,000 or 5,000 rewards credits.

Any chance someone could help out with this?

Thulm, Mar 9, 2018
  3. RKOSCOOTER
    RKOSCOOTER Guest
    Havent received myvip rewards

I also didn't receive myvip vault rewards that I received any ideas why? It was the 10,000 and 5,000 credits that was worth 500 and 250 gems that I redeemed either Monday or tuesday

RKOSCOOTER, Mar 9, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Support here will double check, but rewards credits would not be sent via Live message. They would show as pending your rewards account until they are deposited.

Smwutches, Mar 9, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Smashfan03,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Smashfan03,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Support here will double check, but rewards credits would not be sent via Live message. They would show as pending your rewards account until they are deposited.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Valentines rewards

Hello Janniks Mutti,

From the FAQ:

When will I receive my Rewards Credits?

After you have completed an action on the list, your Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems will appear as pending within 96 hours.

For future reference, it takes us 96 hours to receive and process new activity. We see that your purchase has only recently been processed.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Microsoft Movies & TV Rewards Credits

Hello Redleg12,

From the FAQ for this offer:

When will I receive my Rewards?

Your Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems will appear as pending within 96 hours of completion of each specific offer.

Since it has not been 96 hours, we have not yet received and fully processed these purchases. For example, we only recently received and processed your purchase of Happy, which is now progressing the offer.
  10. TACOTICO8965 Win User

Help!!!

[table][tr][td]05/06/2018[/td][td]10,000 Rewards Credits[/td][td]-500 MyVIP Gems[/td][td]REDEEMED [/td][/tr][/table]
Thema:

1. Spent 500 MyVIP gems for 10,000 credits, has been 96 hours and haven't received $10 - Similar Threads - Spent 500 MyVIP

2. I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...: I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money and I would like to know why? Or if I can at least get my money back thank you....
  3. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  4. Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...: Why??? How long do you think two batteries last you think I wanna buy Duracell batteries every day that is the most crazy thing I have ever seen 4 k terabyte system needs there are cell batteries....
  5. I Spent 500$ on Xbox Gift Cards At Walmart And not a single code works

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Spent 500$ on Xbox Gift Cards At Walmart And not a single code works: I spent 500$ on Xbox Gift Cards I bought 5 100$ Gift Cards and Not any of the codes work f893ff82-c17d-46cd-9267-87a2db9ee667
  6. Xbox One X just stopped working and I tried all troubleshooting advice 500 spent just so it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X just stopped working and I tried all troubleshooting advice 500 spent just so it...: Out of warranty . Seriously **** you microsoft 3117fb14-8a7a-4a22-9e63-2a1632421d1f
  7. Spent 500 Gems. Never received the gift card.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Spent 500 Gems. Never received the gift card.: Hi, on May 16th I redeemed 500 MyVIP Gems for the $10 Prepaid Visa card. I never received the gift card or any confirmation emails. I checked my Perks and Gems statement and it shows that I spent...
  8. My proof can I have my rewards it’s over £500 I’ve spent and received nothing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My proof can I have my rewards it’s over £500 I’ve spent and received nothing: ###img src="webkit-fake-url://bfc7ac3b-8562-422c-acf7-d84b7cbbe7ad/imagepng"> 62235137-754b-459e-a568-89492b160bc9
  9. VIP rank 1 for awhile...spent atleast 500$ maybe more this year so far...why am I not level 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    VIP rank 1 for awhile...spent atleast 500$ maybe more this year so far...why am I not level 2?: I have been an Xbox love rewards member from the start...the last year or so I have spent more and more money digitally than I ever have...with me most recently spending atleast 500$ with the last...
  10. How I feel I spent my 500 bucks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How I feel I spent my 500 bucks.: What did I get for my 500 bucks? A machine that is capable of watching tv on, that I will never use. I all ready have one of those called a cable box that comes with my cable service. I got a...