Spent 500 Gems. Never received the gift card.

Discus and support Spent 500 Gems. Never received the gift card. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, on May 16th I redeemed 500 MyVIP Gems for the $10 Prepaid Visa card. I never received the gift card or any confirmation emails. I checked my Perks... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Dead Man Inc 92, May 24, 2018.

1. Spent 500 Gems. Never received the gift card.

Hi, on May 16th I redeemed 500 MyVIP Gems for the $10 Prepaid Visa card.

I never received the gift card or any confirmation emails. I checked my Perks and Gems statement and it shows that I spent the Gems for it. I’m not sure if it’s still processing or if there is some sort of error.

I hope you can help.

Thank you,

:)

Dead Man Inc 92, May 24, 2018
  2. STILL haven’t received visa gift card from the MyVIP Gems I spent.

I’m not sure who else to email or where else to post this. I still haven’t had this issue resolved. If anyone who has the ability to help (or forward this to someone who can) I would appreciate it.

On May 16th I redeemed 500 MyVIP Gems for the $10 Prepaid Visa card.

I never received the gift card or any confirmation emails. I checked my Perks and Gems statement and it shows that I did spent the Gems for the gift card.

The first 2 weeks I figured it was slowly processing my order. But It’s been 20 days now. I have not received anything. There has to be some error or glitch.

I honestly don’t care if I am given Microsoft credit instead of the visa. I just want the $10 I earned. Please.

Carlos,

Dead Man Inc 92, May 24, 2018
  3. How long does it take to get my rewards?

I cashed in 500 gems for two $5.00 gift cards for xbox, but never got a confirmation email on it... My balance hasn't changed on xbox account, but the crown gems were immediately deducted from my account. I've been looking for a way to contact Microsoft,
    but all I see is the forum.

Its_not_working, May 24, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Dead Man Inc 92,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated this issue to our Vault team to investigate. Once we know more, we will update this thread.

XBLRewards8, May 25, 2018
  5. ok thank you. If it’s easier you can also email me. I don’t know how to receive alerts for this discussion.

Dead Man Inc 92, May 26, 2018
  6. Hey, guys. Do you have any updates?

Dead Man Inc 92, Jun 1, 2018
  7. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Dead Man Inc 92,

Apologies for the delay. Your prize was not delivered to your expected address due to a typo in your registration. Since we cannot adjust user registered information in any way, our other team will contact you via private message
    with your code. You can see your messages by accessing the messages option from the drop down menu that appears when you click your profile in the upper right corner of this page. Here is the redemption instructions that would have been in your email:

To redeem your prize from a browser:

• Go to www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

• Enter your prepaid digital token

• Immediately use the virtual card to shop online, or choose a physical card that will be mailed directly to you.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Dead Man Inc 92,

Apologies for the delay. Your prize was not delivered to your expected address due to a typo in your registration. Since we cannot adjust user registered information in any way, our other team will contact you via private message
    with your code. You can see your messages by accessing the messages option from the drop down menu that appears when you click your profile in the upper right corner of this page. Here is the redemption instructions that would have been in your email:

To redeem your prize from a browser:

• Go to www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

• Enter your prepaid digital token

• Immediately use the virtual card to shop online, or choose a physical card that will be mailed directly to you.
  9. Dead Man Inc 92 Win User

Hey, guys. Do you have any updates?
  10. Dead Man Inc 92 Win User

ok thank you. If it’s easier you can also email me. I don’t know how to receive alerts for this discussion.
  11. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Dead Man Inc 92,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated this issue to our Vault team to investigate. Once we know more, we will update this thread.
  12. bubbaterry Win User

Have a question

If it was for the 5,000 rewards credits, they should show as pending on the MyRewards section of the site. They would be scheduled to deposit around the 15th.

no I'm talking about MyVIP Gems I redeem 250 of myvip gems for a $5 gift card and I never received the $5 dollars
Thema:

1. Spent 500 Gems. Never received the gift card. - Similar Threads - Spent 500 Gems

2. I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...: I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money and I would like to know why? Or if I can at least get my money back thank you....
  3. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  4. Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...: Why??? How long do you think two batteries last you think I wanna buy Duracell batteries every day that is the most crazy thing I have ever seen 4 k terabyte system needs there are cell batteries....
  5. I Spent 500$ on Xbox Gift Cards At Walmart And not a single code works

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Spent 500$ on Xbox Gift Cards At Walmart And not a single code works: I spent 500$ on Xbox Gift Cards I bought 5 100$ Gift Cards and Not any of the codes work f893ff82-c17d-46cd-9267-87a2db9ee667
  6. Xbox One X just stopped working and I tried all troubleshooting advice 500 spent just so it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X just stopped working and I tried all troubleshooting advice 500 spent just so it...: Out of warranty . Seriously **** you microsoft 3117fb14-8a7a-4a22-9e63-2a1632421d1f
  7. Spent 500 MyVIP gems for 10,000 credits, has been 96 hours and haven't received $10

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Spent 500 MyVIP gems for 10,000 credits, has been 96 hours and haven't received $10: Hello, I've recently purchased 10,000 credits for 500 gems on MyVIP, and it has been 96 hours and I haven't received $10. I contacted support earlier, and he told me to check my "Xbox Live...
  8. My proof can I have my rewards it’s over £500 I’ve spent and received nothing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My proof can I have my rewards it’s over £500 I’ve spent and received nothing: ###img src="webkit-fake-url://bfc7ac3b-8562-422c-acf7-d84b7cbbe7ad/imagepng"> 62235137-754b-459e-a568-89492b160bc9
  9. VIP rank 1 for awhile...spent atleast 500$ maybe more this year so far...why am I not level 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    VIP rank 1 for awhile...spent atleast 500$ maybe more this year so far...why am I not level 2?: I have been an Xbox love rewards member from the start...the last year or so I have spent more and more money digitally than I ever have...with me most recently spending atleast 500$ with the last...
  10. How I feel I spent my 500 bucks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How I feel I spent my 500 bucks.: What did I get for my 500 bucks? A machine that is capable of watching tv on, that I will never use. I all ready have one of those called a cable box that comes with my cable service. I got a...