Speeding up the time to close my microsoft account

Discus and support Speeding up the time to close my microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to close my microsoft account so I can add my email address to my account that has all of my xbox data on it, but I can't add that email because... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ch1ckyNuggyz, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Ch1ckyNuggyz
    Ch1ckyNuggyz Guest

I want to close my microsoft account so I can add my email address to my account that has all of my xbox data on it, but I can't add that email because of the 30 day period before the account closes. I want to add the email to the account but I can't because it is still associated with a microsoft account for a month, Is there anyway I can speed this up?

:)

Ch1ckyNuggyz, Nov 4, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

i contacted support the other week about closing an account so i can use that email name on another account, as i live in the uk and we still have the eu law in place for data protection i cannot use that email name even when the account is closed, it will remain linked to the closed account forever and will not be released due to data protection.

as if someone else created a new account and started using that email address name they would then start to receive the previous owners emails from other sites they registered with and have not been changed by the previous owner, even if it was a new account, which is then a breach of data protection acts.

does not matter to them if you were the owner of the previous name, they still won't release it. i even went to higher management and nope they cannot budge due to laws around the world.

They basically stated it cannot be used, same goes for alias names, if it is removed from the account then it can never be used again.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Ch1ckyNuggyz! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

There is no way to speed up this process, this is why in this way accounts are protected from unwanted deletion
  4. Smwutches Win User

Do you get a refund if someone spends money from your bank account because I work hard for a steel company and I lost over 1000 USD to bloody roblox credits It apparently happened in September

Since it happened in September, it would be well over the time period for a refund from Microsoft. Even with a refund through them, the amount of time it takes to process the funds being returned to your account would be up to your bank. There's no way Microsoft could speed up the process.
  5. BrikXam Win User

2k20 taking forever to install on new xbox

Hi,

make sure you have closed all apps on the xbox as this will speed up the download speed alot
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

2k20 taking forever to install on new xbox

Hi,

make sure you have closed all apps on the xbox as this will speed up the download speed alot
Thema:

1. Speeding up the time to close my microsoft account - Similar Threads - Speeding close microsoft

2. Help with download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with download speed: I need help about a few months back my download speed was capped at 90 Mbps and before then it was about to hit as high as 600 Mbps. Nothing changed with cords or routers. It's a wired connection....
  3. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  4. Network speed issues for Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network speed issues for Xbox: Hello, I have an Xbox series x and my son uses my old Xbox one. Both devices are in the same room, connected to the same wifi, which is full fibre 150 Downloads from game pass are much quicker...
  5. Zero download speed and MTU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zero download speed and MTU: I recently moved into a new house and set up my Xbox and WiFi notified the people I moved into a different place and everything says it's fine. But games are having issues on playing online and...
  6. Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App: I am furious! It's been a while that I have abysmal download speed in the Windows Store and Xbox Application on PC. Everything related to Microsoft is just outrageously slow! Flight simulator...
  7. Xbox Series X: Manual Controller Shutdown Affecting Download Speed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X: Manual Controller Shutdown Affecting Download Speed: Hey everyone, I’ve noticed an interesting issue with my Xbox Series X. Whenever I manually turn off my controller, it seems to affect the download speed on my console. Has anyone else...
  8. Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:: So recently I've freshly installed windows 10 on my pc, everything looked normal until I installed steam and it was updating but then steam had a fatal error saying that it needs internet to...
  9. Speed Test

in XBoX on Consoles
    Speed Test: With the integrated speed test on xbox my latency is high 70-100, my latency when i do a speed test on the web browser on the xbox my latency is 25-35, why is this?...
  10. need for speed most wanted 2005 just don't run give me a black screen and close

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need for speed most wanted 2005 just don't run give me a black screen and close: have problem running need for speed most wanted 2005 on my laptop windows 11 it just don't run give me a black screen and close and i tried so many copies of the game same problem...