Speedball 2 Brutal Deluxe

Discus and support Speedball 2 Brutal Deluxe in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I know that it was taken off the market due to the company going into administration or something but i paid money for it and can no longer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StainedArcher, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Speedball 2 Brutal Deluxe

Hey, I know that it was taken off the market due to the company going into administration or something but i paid money for it and can no longer download it...is there any way for me to re download this title?

:)

StainedArcher, Jul 13, 2014
  2. SPEEDBALL 2

Thanks mate good one my Speeball 2 game is now working fine

AngryBaldMan101, Jul 13, 2014
  3. The Gooner93
    The Gooner93 Guest
    Speedball 2

I recently wanted to play Speedball 2, i had purchased the game b4 it became unavailable on the marketplace, when i went to play it I couldn't becoz the game was playing the trail version, ive checked to make sure i am playing the full game and not the trail
    version of it and i am using the full version however it puts me on the trail of it and ive unistalled and reinstalled the game and still no luck. Does any1 have any sollutions??

The Gooner93, Jul 13, 2014
  4. Speedball 2 Brutal Deluxe

Hi Stained, Yes you can re-download it. Press the guide button on your controller and scroll over to account management and then select download history and search for the game in there. You won't have to pay for it again.

MaximumExtreme, Jul 13, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Speedball 2 Brutal Deluxe