Special Edition Blue Xbox 360 Bundle Controller

Discus and support Special Edition Blue Xbox 360 Bundle Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew where, or how I could get another Special Edition Blue Xbox 360 wireless controller that came with the bundle... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xIxRE4VERxIx, Nov 27, 2014.

1. xIxRE4VERxIx
    xIxRE4VERxIx Guest

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew where, or how I could get another Special Edition Blue Xbox 360 wireless controller that came with the bundle found @ http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/consoles/bundles/500gb-blue-bundle I'm
    a little OCD about my controllers matching my console, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

:)

xIxRE4VERxIx, Nov 27, 2014
  2. FireCobra15
    FireCobra15 Guest
    Xbox one s blue special edition controller

I recently got an Xbox one s special edition in blue and I want to get some rechargeable batteries for the controller. The question is; can you get blue batteries for the special edition controller?

FireCobra15, Nov 27, 2014
  3. *RUMOR* New color choices for Wireless Controller with Transforming D-Pad?

Well, Microsoft has FINALLY seen fit to announce the new colors, via the
    Major Nelson Blog
    ... Click the link to read more and for pictures, because Mozilla Firefox won't let me use the "Paste" command on this forum.

So, basically, we're getting "Chromed" Silver, Red and Blue. Add in the Special Star Wars "Chromed" Gold "C-3PO" Controller coming with the Kinect Star Wars Edition System Bundle, and it's clear that MS is on a vac-metalizing kick right now. ;-)

Jack T. Chance, Nov 27, 2014
  4. xIxRE4VERxIx
    xIxRE4VERxIx Guest

Also, the controller is iconic blue, with arctic accents.

xIxRE4VERxIx, Nov 27, 2014
  5. xIxRE4VERxIx Win User

Also, the controller is iconic blue, with arctic accents.
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

Titian Fall

For sure a bundle....But they might do a special edition of the 360 and maybe Xbox one...
  7. Jack T. Chance Win User

*RUMOR* New color choices for Wireless Controller with Transforming D-Pad?

Well, Microsoft has FINALLY seen fit to announce the new colors, via the
    Major Nelson Blog
    ... Click the link to read more and for pictures, because Mozilla Firefox won't let me use the "Paste" command on this forum.

So, basically, we're getting "Chromed" Silver, Red and Blue. Add in the Special Star Wars "Chromed" Gold "C-3PO" Controller coming with the Kinect Star Wars Edition System Bundle, and it's clear that MS is on a vac-metalizing kick right now. ;-)
  8. GOLDIGGAH Win User

Ac adapter keeps overheating on my s console

I bought the Xbox 360 S 250GB with kinect bundle. It was not a special edition and I do have my receipt
  9. z man 81420 Win User

Controller Analog Drift, Brand New & Updated

Xbox Wireless Controller – Sport Blue Special Edition is what the purchase order says. It has silicon grips on the back. Really nice controller. I have updated the controller as stated as soon as it was out of the
    box. Thank you for your time.
Thema:

1. Special Edition Blue Xbox 360 Bundle Controller - Similar Threads - Special Edition Blue

2. I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.: Some days back my console run a E68 error and I found out that my hdd is dead I have one simple question Can i use my usb drive as my primary storage without the internal hdd( will it work as...
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  4. Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S bricked...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S bricked...: I have a Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S. I'm using the controller on my PC with Windows 11.The controller was working fine via bluetooth. I...
  5. Does Xbox Wireless Controller – Stormcloud Vapor Special Edition connect to Nintendo Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox Wireless Controller – Stormcloud Vapor Special Edition connect to Nintendo Switch?: I am curious does this controller connect to Nintendo switch by any chance? My kids would like to know. :) 5263b71b-121b-4c94-af30-5035986de98b
  6. Installed Special Edition of Red Dead 2 but none of the stuff you get in online is showing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed Special Edition of Red Dead 2 but none of the stuff you get in online is showing...: So me and my boyfriend game share and he has the special edition, where I don’t but I was able to download the special edition add on. It downloaded, and it shows I have it downloaded and it’s...
  7. Nexus Mods on Skyrim Special Edition for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nexus Mods on Skyrim Special Edition for PC: I know we can now specify where to install games from the Microsoft Store. I know in the past, you couldn't use mods on Skyrim or other games due to them being installed into an encrypted folder....
  8. Why are achievements for Skyrim special edition not unlocking???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are achievements for Skyrim special edition not unlocking???: I’ve only just noticed that achievements like ‘the fallen’ ‘taking care of business’ and others haven’t unlocked even though I completed the quest very early into my play through...
  9. Skyrim Special edition Raven Rock Owner Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Special edition Raven Rock Owner Achievement not unlocking: I have no mods installed and I’ve completed both March of the Dead and Served Cold which Prompted Councilor Morvayn to give me the property but I still haven’t received the achievement what should...
  10. Endgame to fix sync issues with series x with Elder Scrolls V Special Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Endgame to fix sync issues with series x with Elder Scrolls V Special Edition?: I’ve done it all with no resolve. b57eab0f-499d-441a-b73d-ae2a15a30cff