Spec Ops The Line suddenly won't play

Discus and support Spec Ops The Line suddenly won't play in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey all, yesterday I've enjoyed the game for 4 hours straight. Now it still boots up, but is stuck at the menu screen (it just continues loading but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Deano4195, Feb 6, 2022.

1. /u/Deano4195
    /u/Deano4195 Guest

Hey all, yesterday I've enjoyed the game for 4 hours straight. Now it still boots up, but is stuck at the menu screen (it just continues loading but won't show the main menu). Hard reset didn't work. Has anyone a solution to that?

Xbox beta programme user here

submitted by /u/Deano4195
    [link] [comments]

/u/Deano4195, Feb 6, 2022
  2. PoisonRogue Win User

Recent games?

I played the Beta for Spec Ops: The Line, and it was horrible. Granted it was a very early Beta, but if it hasn't changed dramatically, i won't be picking it up.
  3. Connah95 Win User

What game do you want to see on Xbox One through Backwards Compatibility?

Spec ops : The Line , I'd love to play it again my Xbox One.
  4. xxW0LFxx TFD Win User

Spec Ops The Line

I've got my eye on it, but I'm not exactly drooling at the mouth for it. Fingers crossed that it turns out to be a great title.
  5. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

spec ops: the line?

If you have a PS3 you can pick it up for £4 in the January sale on PSN, I don't know what that is in $$, just a friendly heads up...
  6. Epic Louie Win User

spec ops: the line?

It's an excellent game imo. The story and the gameplay are really good.
Thema:

1. Spec Ops The Line suddenly won't play - Similar Threads - Spec Ops Line

2. im facing crashes ,frame drops while gaming even with good specs. i think might be some...

in XBoX on Consoles
    im facing crashes ,frame drops while gaming even with good specs. i think might be some...: HI, I have a dell g15 gaming laptop with 8gb ram, rtx3050 95w, and intel 11th gen . from several days while playing any game on my laptop im started to face several lags and frame drops . while...
  3. I would like to know the specs and why the xbox is powerfull for its price

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to know the specs and why the xbox is powerfull for its price: I wonder what the specs are in the series x beacuse i wanna see how more powerful it is than my pc I had it for about 6 years and wanna see the hardware diffrence...
  4. Monitor specs which will allow playing Fortnite at 120fps on Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor specs which will allow playing Fortnite at 120fps on Xbox series S: Hello. Could anyone tell me what are the specs I should look into when buying a monitor, so that it can be used for playing Fortnite on Xbox series S at 120fps? I have recently acquired a monitor...
  5. I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...: I recently purchased an LG OLED 65 inch TV. The model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has a 120Hz refresh rate native and also support VRR. But when I connect it to my Xbox One...
  6. Xbox controller bottom expansion port specs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller bottom expansion port specs?: I am working on a hobby project, wanted to know what is the max current that can be drawn from the xbox controller's bottom expansion port and what is the voltage of that port? I only want to draw...
  7. I have xbox series s and pc with following specs ( which is more suitable for gaming(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have xbox series s and pc with following specs ( which is more suitable for gaming(: I have xbox series s and pc with following specs Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GH 12gb ram nvidia gtx 1650 which would be the better paltform for gaming...
  8. MW 2019 multiplayer and spec ops pack 2 missing from store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW 2019 multiplayer and spec ops pack 2 missing from store: I tried looking for MW 2019 multiplayer and spec ops pack 2 from the Microsoft store and they're missing. Will you please add them so I can install them thank you....
  9. Modern Warfare says missing DLC pack. Looking online several people say it’s the spec Op 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare says missing DLC pack. Looking online several people say it’s the spec Op 2...: Modern Warfare says that DLC pack is missing. Looking online several people say it’s the spec op 2 pack that is missing. This pack is not shown and I cannot find it...
  10. Computer Spec for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Computer Spec for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Hello, Can you tellme if the following Computer Spec is suitable for Microsoft Flight Simulator? If not what would you suggest I upgrade. Many thank in advance for your assistance from a Novice...