Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long

Discus and support Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever I'm playing popular games and am looking for someone in the same mode or at the same level I am bombarded by posts of people advertising... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DisABruhMomentBruh, Apr 16, 2024.

1. Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long

Whenever I'm playing popular games and am looking for someone in the same mode or at the same level I am bombarded by posts of people advertising cheats and other services, a spam filter seems like such a simple feature I can't believe we've had to deal with it for this long.

Please add this feature, as a developer myself, I know this would be a worthwhile feature and would make finding parties much more efficient for all of us.

submitted by /u/DisABruhMomentBruh
    [link] [comments]

/u/DisABruhMomentBruh, Apr 16, 2024
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

Spam On LFG Posts

Yea it seems annoying. Maybe LFG is not moderated as heavily as everything else?
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Spam On LFG Posts

4. AngelObullets Win User

Spam On LFG Posts

5. Holden-[xboxvenue] Win User

Spam On LFG Posts

I report them every time I see them but they never get taken down. Kinda why I decided to post here. Thanks for the help tho
  6. Holden-[xboxvenue] Win User

Spam On LFG Posts

Thema:

Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long

1. Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long - Similar Threads - Spam protection LFG

2. I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?: I don’t want to get my account banned for being bottes but i want the account adding to stop c01c2e73-89d2-4985-b4db-7dd4ee4e9627
  3. I’m getting spammed by followers so people can ban me what do I do.

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m getting spammed by followers so people can ban me what do I do.: Someone spammed me with followers and I have video proof. They are bots and because they are bots I can be banned. They are going to report me for hitting followers. What do I do?...
  4. Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help: My Xbox one pair button keeps thinking I’m pressing it and keeps making the beeping noise is there anyway to fix it 6cb6a467-2a1b-4e21-a04e-95ea47f2e493
  5. Opt out of spam emails for credit cards

in XboX Insiders
    Opt out of spam emails for credit cards: So is the xbox insider program really mean I have no choice but receive spam for example like this credit card offer for Mastercard https://imgur.com/EcSAckB there's no simple unsubscribe link,...
  6. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  7. Cease and Desist Spam Emails Immediately

in XboX Insiders
    Cease and Desist Spam Emails Immediately: Please cease and desist these spam emails immediately. See cease and desist letter attached. I do not have an XBox or Windows computer, which your FAQ says I need in order to unsubscribe from the...
  8. adaptive. controller spamming the same input when pressed once

in XBoX Accessibility
    adaptive. controller spamming the same input when pressed once: I currently have my adaptive controller set up as a right-handed fight stick because you can't find any of those in a store. They are hooked up to buttons using Spade connectors and then the...
  9. My Xbox series X controller is spam pressing the right button on my d-pad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series X controller is spam pressing the right button on my d-pad: The problem only stops when I press left on the dpad but they left vision itself didn't register at all. I've tried everything other than taking the controller apart which is a last resort...
  10. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...