Soundcloud wont open

Discus and support Soundcloud wont open in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically i cant use soundcloud anymore before this happened i had uninstalled it because the tab for it wasn't showing the music i was listening too... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DearDino831, Apr 22, 2021.

1. DearDino831
    DearDino831 Guest

Soundcloud wont open

Basically i cant use soundcloud anymore before this happened i had uninstalled it because the tab for it wasn't showing the music i was listening too but after i uninstalled and reinstalled i keeps saying "getting your app ready" then it says "something went wrong error code 0x80073cf6" i dont know what to do please help

:)

DearDino831, Apr 22, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

Soundcloud wont open

3. ThisParty©FitsHisFa Win User

Having Netflix issues and I think I know why, but I just can't seem to fix it.

Same here for me except I see the error before NetFlix loads. Also noticed IE wont loa Soundcloud for HuntTheTruth saying browser is outdated. Not sure if related
  4. Heavy Shotgun Win User

Adding music files to xbox one from external hd

You could try out the Soundcloud app.
  5. DeniqL Win User

Spotify is the only music player?

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

Pandora and SoundCloud can play background music as well.

I would go for SoundCloud since there are ton of remixes over there
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Soundcloud app issue

Hello
    tina furey
    !

Feel free to reach out to SoundCloud's support center website to report the issue:

SoundCloud Help Center

I hope this helps!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

Soundcloud wont open

1. Soundcloud wont open - Similar Threads - Soundcloud wont open

2. Red Dead Redemption 2 - Bug with Spotify/Soundcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Red Dead Redemption 2 - Bug with Spotify/Soundcloud: when you start a music app in your xbox, you can adjust the % of game/music audio, but when i'm playing RDR2, the % is on 100%/100%. I keep the audio "Game-15% / Music-100%", but when i start the...
  3. Soundcloud for Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soundcloud for Xbox app: Can anyone tell me why when I am playing music on the app as soon as i plug headset into my hand set to listen it shuts down the app.. Help please dc1fb1ed-8b4e-408c-9acd-65fd758c68c0
  4. SoundCloud on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    SoundCloud on Xbox: I recently saw that it was possible to download SoundCloud on Xbox and I thought it was perfect since not all artists have their songs published to spotify, but when I log into my account and...
  5. SoundCloud App on Xbox Series X crash when trying to play a song

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SoundCloud App on Xbox Series X crash when trying to play a song: I multiple deleted all files and reinstalled it a couple of times during the last couple of weeks. No change. App opens, but when I select any song to play the app closes and I’ll be back on start...
  6. SoundCloud Crashing on Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SoundCloud Crashing on Play: Hey folks! As you might’ve figured by my display name, I’m the musician Big Brother. I use SoundCloud just about everywhere, so I can listen to my work and the work of other amazing artists...
  7. Soundcloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soundcloud: I saw SoundCloud had updated. It had a new ui, didnt crash every 15 minutes, and just generally ran a lot more smoother. but when I launched it a few days ago, it went back to the stinky old...
  8. Soundcloud wont let me skip or pause

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soundcloud wont let me skip or pause: my soundcloud app doesnt show the image of the songs im playing, it wont let me skip or go back to the previous song. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled twice now. As well as holding the power button...
  9. Spotify/Soundcloud Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify/Soundcloud Xbox One: Hello, I was trying to play music thiught my xbox via soundcloud and the sound isnt not coming put i check volume on everything and it was not working so i tried spotify and it still did not...
  10. Soundcloud crashes easily

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soundcloud crashes easily: Ever since I got my Xbox Series X, my Soundcloud crashes more frequently. Instead of crashing after 10+ songs, it crashes during a song or crashes after 1 song. 03c46486-f72a-4952-8004-75442f97b31c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to use soundcloud on xbox