SoundCloud froze after uninstall reinstalling doesn't help it either just Frozen on homepage

Discus and support SoundCloud froze after uninstall reinstalling doesn't help it either just Frozen on homepage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Soundcloud frozen homepage reinstalling doesnt help can skip from homepage either ebb570e4-d319-4cea-b8d6-62959a2eb340 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BAKUSATSUOU, Jul 6, 2019.

1. BAKUSATSUOU
    BAKUSATSUOU Guest

SoundCloud froze after uninstall reinstalling doesn't help it either just Frozen on homepage

Soundcloud frozen homepage reinstalling doesnt help can skip from homepage either

:)

BAKUSATSUOU, Jul 6, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Bakusatsuou,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the SoundCloud App crashing. I recommend to try the following article: An
    application won't start on Xbox One

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. BAKUSATSUOU Win User

Soundcloud frozen homepage reinstalling doesnt help can skip from homepage either

[​IMG]
    e

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Soundcloud app issue

Hello
    tina furey!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I understand that you're having issues with your Soundcloud app.

Have you tried uninstalling / reinstalling the app?
    Uninstall Xbox One games or apps to free hard drive space

After uninstalling and reinstalling the app, if the issue persists, I would suggest reaching out to Soundcloud support.

I hope this helps!

Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. ChrisCopeland Win User

BF4 patch

Game completely frozen and in the HOME Loop... uninstalling and reinstalling now... #annoying
  6. M4STER ASS4SS1N Win User

console freezes and dashboard issues

just tryed with no hdmi and with normal leads and has froze again after say 3-4 mins its frozen now psu seemed normal plugged into different socket
Thema:

1. SoundCloud froze after uninstall reinstalling doesn't help it either just Frozen on homepage - Similar Threads - SoundCloud froze uninstall

2. Red Dead Redemption 2 - Bug with Spotify/Soundcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Red Dead Redemption 2 - Bug with Spotify/Soundcloud: when you start a music app in your xbox, you can adjust the % of game/music audio, but when i'm playing RDR2, the % is on 100%/100%. I keep the audio "Game-15% / Music-100%", but when i start the...
  3. Soundcloud for Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soundcloud for Xbox app: Can anyone tell me why when I am playing music on the app as soon as i plug headset into my hand set to listen it shuts down the app.. Help please dc1fb1ed-8b4e-408c-9acd-65fd758c68c0
  4. SoundCloud on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    SoundCloud on Xbox: I recently saw that it was possible to download SoundCloud on Xbox and I thought it was perfect since not all artists have their songs published to spotify, but when I log into my account and...
  5. SoundCloud App on Xbox Series X crash when trying to play a song

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SoundCloud App on Xbox Series X crash when trying to play a song: I multiple deleted all files and reinstalled it a couple of times during the last couple of weeks. No change. App opens, but when I select any song to play the app closes and I’ll be back on start...
  6. SoundCloud Crashing on Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SoundCloud Crashing on Play: Hey folks! As you might’ve figured by my display name, I’m the musician Big Brother. I use SoundCloud just about everywhere, so I can listen to my work and the work of other amazing artists...
  7. Soundcloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soundcloud: I saw SoundCloud had updated. It had a new ui, didnt crash every 15 minutes, and just generally ran a lot more smoother. but when I launched it a few days ago, it went back to the stinky old...
  8. Soundcloud wont open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soundcloud wont open: Basically i cant use soundcloud anymore before this happened i had uninstalled it because the tab for it wasn't showing the music i was listening too but after i uninstalled and reinstalled i...
  9. Soundcloud wont let me skip or pause

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soundcloud wont let me skip or pause: my soundcloud app doesnt show the image of the songs im playing, it wont let me skip or go back to the previous song. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled twice now. As well as holding the power button...
  10. Spotify/Soundcloud Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify/Soundcloud Xbox One: Hello, I was trying to play music thiught my xbox via soundcloud and the sound isnt not coming put i check volume on everything and it was not working so i tried spotify and it still did not...