Sound on dell win11 chrome laptop cuts out every time we open the ms casual card games app....

Discus and support Sound on dell win11 chrome laptop cuts out every time we open the ms casual card games app.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The sound on our dell win11 chrome laptop cuts out every time we open the ms casual card games app that we subscribed to. The sound can be from a tv... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SteveSchumpp, Dec 20, 2022.

1. SteveSchumpp
    SteveSchumpp Guest

Sound on dell win11 chrome laptop cuts out every time we open the ms casual card games app....

The sound on our dell win11 chrome laptop cuts out every time we open the ms casual card games app that we subscribed to. The sound can be from a tv app, wav files or any web site including YouTube. It doesn’t matter.

:)

SteveSchumpp, Dec 20, 2022
  2. ReynaldoB Win User

Sound on dell win11 chrome laptop cuts out every time we open the ms casual card games app. The sound can be from a tv app, wav files or any web site including YouTube. It doesn’t matter.

Hello SteveSchumpp!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  3. ReynaldoB Win User

Sound on dell win11 chrome laptop cuts out every time we open the ms casual card games app. The sound can be from a tv app, wav files or any web site including YouTube. It doesn’t matter.

Hi SteveSchumpp,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community Forum. I hope you're doing well.

Based on your description, it seems to be that you have a problem with your sound on your computer. Let's work together to find the best solution to this problem.

I would like to ask a few questions to better understand the problem.

• Can I find out the exact version and edition of your Windows operating system? Please provide us with a photo showing the version and edition of your Windows. To do so, open the Run command by pressing the Windows key + R on your keyboard, type winver, and click OK. Which version of Windows operating system am I running? - Microsoft Support
    • What is the make and model of your device.
    • When did the problem started?
    • What was your last activity on your device before the problem started?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've tried to fix the problem?
    To further assist you, I would recommend to try this troubleshooting steps.

Method 1: Check for your Windows update. In this way you can get the updated version of Windows. Please refer to this article for instructions. Update Windows - Microsoft Support

Method 2: Update your drivers. Update drivers manually in Windows - Microsoft Support

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  4. BarryG_961 Win User

Sound bugs with Windows RT 8.1 "Blue"

I now have the same problem on my Dell Inspiron 15 laptop after installing the Windows 8.1 preview. Just to add about Solitaire, there's no sound when you play a card to the foundation, either.
  5. Fluffy Cloud 01 Win User

Windows 10 Games Cannot Sign Into the Xbox Account

Hi I have the same problem on just one of two machines. A win 10 (upgrade from 8.1) Surface Pro 3 works fine. I can log onto Xbox app and log into MS Jigsaw. On a Dell laptop (upgrade from 7 to 10) I can log onto Xbox app but get the "our terms of service
    have been updated. please start the Xbox games app" message whenever I try to log onto MS Jigsaw. I've checked for messages etc. in the app but nothing there. This would indicate that the issue isn't account related but one tied to the profile on the Dell
    laptop. Any ideas where to look?

Cheers
  6. RKM 1940 Win User

Prize History shows gold, but not challenge screen - can't download prize

You have not addressed the problem of SactoGranny about points lost. I too lose points every month since I bought a new Dell laptop in February with Windows 8. Why can't we have the points and medals/badges restored? My apps have been updated.
Thema:

1. Sound on dell win11 chrome laptop cuts out every time we open the ms casual card games app.... - Similar Threads - Sound dell win11

2. Wireless headphones Xbox One S sound issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headphones Xbox One S sound issues: Any pair of wireless headphones I connect to my Xbox one s, mainly my Razer Kaira, Connects, however no sound is heard, I’ve tried with multiple pairs of wireless headphones, and even cleaned my...
  3. why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?: I recorded few clips of genshin impact using xbox game bar on my pc. after i checked those clips, they only have music and other sound, but not the character dialogue sounds, its same for all...
  4. whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...

in XBoX on Consoles
    whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...: I mean ANY headphone wired or wireless... 9ce98c79-f058-4b23-87f3-60829fdbc7b5
  5. Xbox party members sounding robotic

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party members sounding robotic: For about three months now, every time friends join my party they sound really weird. Kind of robotic and reverbed. I’ve reported on the insider program but this has been going on for a while now....
  6. No Sound using Sonos Arc - Xbox Series X (6/13/24)

in XboX Insiders
    No Sound using Sonos Arc - Xbox Series X (6/13/24): I sent two reports using tracing to show no audio is working. Oddly even after updates and hard resets the sound works on Xbox splash and then goes silent immediately after. This began before and...
  7. So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...: So my xbox one s randomly switched itself off while in the middle of doing something, so I waited a min, turned it back on... No picture, had sound but no picture, checked hdmi, checked power...
  8. Muffled sound when in party chat

in XboX Insiders
    Muffled sound when in party chat: So my headset works fine and everything works fine until I join a party, then my game chat is muffled and my party chat too. I have looked it up but I can't figure out the right wording so I...
  9. Unable to get sound from xbox360 S to a DELL monitor without speakers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to get sound from xbox360 S to a DELL monitor without speakers: Hi everyone, My English is poor but i will do my best... I'm Sorry ! I want to play xbox on my Dell PC screen but i only get image but no Sound ! My xbox is connected to the Dell screen with a...
  10. Unable to have sound with xbox360 S + Dell screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to have sound with xbox360 S + Dell screen: Hi everyone, My English is poor but i will do my best... I'm Sorry ! I want to play xbox on my Dell PC screen but i only get image but no Sound ! My xbox is connected to the Dell screen with a...