Sound effects on Xbox One dashboard: it is just me or it is a mess?

Discus and support Sound effects on Xbox One dashboard: it is just me or it is a mess? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just want to vent about this to discover if this is a particular issue or it happens with other ppl as well. I have reported this issue several... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xone_br33, May 27, 2020.

1. /u/xone_br33
    /u/xone_br33 Guest

I just want to vent about this to discover if this is a particular issue or it happens with other ppl as well. I have reported this issue several times, but seems it never gets fixed.

The sound effects on Xbox is extremely inconsistent on my console. It is hard to explain once english is not my native language, but generally it stutters, some effects are cut in the half, and often I get different effects for the same action.

When I press the Xbox button, for example, to bring the guide on, often it gives me inconsistent sound effects, first time the "vush" sound (same when we used to move from tabs) comes with cut/incomplete A press button sound. Next time, I only get the "vush" sound. After any subsequent task I do, when I try to call guide again it comes with "vush" and the cut press button spund again.

This is just one example, it is spread across the dashboard. In the store the inconsistency is worst to the point i woukd like we could complete disable the sound effects on the dashboard.

submitted by /u/xone_br33
    [link] [comments]

/u/xone_br33, May 27, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: