Sostituzione HDD 500 GB xbox one con HDD 1TB SATA [Mod Translation - Replacement HDD 500 GB...

Discus and support Sostituzione HDD 500 GB xbox one con HDD 1TB SATA [Mod Translation - Replacement HDD 500 GB... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Salve, è possibile clonare e sostituire l'HDD 500 gb della xbox one su un HDD da 1T? [Mod Translation - Hello, Is it possible to clone and replace... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aniello di Martino, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Sostituzione HDD 500 GB xbox one con HDD 1TB SATA [Mod Translation - Replacement HDD 500 GB...

Salve,

è possibile clonare e sostituire l'HDD 500 gb della xbox one su un HDD da 1T?

[Mod Translation - Hello,

Is it possible to clone and replace the 500 GB HDD of the xbox one on a 1T HDD?]

:)

Aniello di Martino, Oct 27, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Sostituzione HDD 500 GB xbox one con HDD 1TB SATA [Mod Translation - Replacement HDD 500 GB xbox one with HDD 1TB SATA]

Salve, purtroppo no, non è possibile sostituire l'HDD.L'unica soluzione è usare un hard disk esterno collegato alla console.

[Mod Translation - Hi, unfortunately no, it is not possible to replace the HDD. The only solution is to use an external hard drive connected to the console.]
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Sostituzione HDD 500 GB xbox one con HDD 1TB SATA [Mod Translation - Replacement HDD 500 GB xbox one with HDD 1TB SATA]

Hey Aniello

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

I would like to remind you of the
    Xbox Forums Guidelines
    , specifically this one:

"22) Please do not discuss or post links to any topic that could violate the 'Terms Of Use'. Including any threads or posts regarding modifying the way your Xbox operates such 'modding' and/or 'chipping' your Xbox
    or otherwise altering the way it is intended to operate. This includes ANY discussion of self-repair. Please only suggest official support procedures as noted on official support pages on Xbox.com."

Due to this, we will now be locking this thread. If you have any other questions or concerns, that differ from this, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day.
  4. Volantem Win User

Halo MCC stuttering problems

Yeah, I have a 1070 ti, 32 gb of ram, two 1tb ssd's, a 500 gb ssd, and a 1tb hdd my cpu is an i7 8700 and I am running the latest windows version
  5. ArrogantKhan Win User

500GB Xbox 360 HDD?

We should have a Hdd with at least 500 GB. Mine is full, and I dont have any instaled games at all on my 320 GB Hdd.

Might *** well have a couple of TB right away is my opinion. That the new Xbox One is coming with 500 Gb is not good enough!!
  6. Smwutches Win User

360 Slim Hard Drive Inquiry

The just announced a 500gb hard drive for the Slim last month. So the one you saw at Sam's is most likely official.

www.xbox.com/.../500-GB-HDD
Thema:

Sostituzione HDD 500 GB xbox one con HDD 1TB SATA [Mod Translation - Replacement HDD 500 GB...

1. Sostituzione HDD 500 GB xbox one con HDD 1TB SATA [Mod Translation - Replacement HDD 500 GB... - Similar Threads - Sostituzione HDD 500

2. I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…

in XBoX on Windows
    I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…: I am thinking of using my External HDD that is currently formatted for my Xbox One with my Windows PC. I know the steps of going on disk management and creating a new volume but I was also...
  3. Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD: I just got a xbox series s, I plugged in my 2TB and formatted it like the console told me too, I pick it up on the xbox, I can download onto it, but the xbox app doesn't pick it up. At all. Why?...
  4. Can you play games off an external HDD on Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you play games off an external HDD on Series X?: When I first got my XSX I tried playing games off my external seagate 2tb and after a period of time it would give me error (0x87e1001f), I just got a 5tb WD Black and my friend said he plays his...
  5. Will my HDD destroy my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will my HDD destroy my Xbox 360?: Good evening. I have just purchased a new Xbox 360 after my old one had become borderline unusable, and I was considering simply plugging in my old HDD to transfer my data. The problem is, I am...
  6. Why no optimisation of SSD/HDD and cleaning of RAM/VRAM?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why no optimisation of SSD/HDD and cleaning of RAM/VRAM?: Why no optimisation of SSD/HDD and cleaning of RAM/VRAM? I have an almost new Xbox Series X bought from MS and i tis **** for FM23. Totally due to filling up with ****. If I use the REFRESH...
  7. Xbox 360 HDD not detected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 HDD not detected: Why is my Xbox 360 HDD not being detected. I've tested it on PC it works 100% and even connected it to the Xbox using a external it gets detected but why not when it's directly connected...
  8. Copy clip from console to HDD and back to console again

in XBoX on Windows
    Copy clip from console to HDD and back to console again: Have bought a " Seagate external HDD for Xbox " in order to copy all my clips i have in My feed. Works perfectly well , but now i see you can NOT copy back / transfer back a clip to your console...
  9. E106 Error Code after swapping old Internal HDD back into same Xbox One S HELP!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    E106 Error Code after swapping old Internal HDD back into same Xbox One S HELP!!: Hi all, I swapped my xbox one s hdd to an ssd in 2022. It worked fine and at the time I used the OSU1 update file on a usb to configure the new ssd to work. Today, I felt like using my old hdd on...
  10. External HDD not launching games or apps

in XboX Insiders
    External HDD not launching games or apps: Updated to the latest preview (21/04/2024) and now after I launch an app thats installed to my HDD it just loads indefinitely then stops and gives an error for taking to long to load, when I...