SOS ADVANCED WARFARE POINTS PURCHASE

Discus and support SOS ADVANCED WARFARE POINTS PURCHASE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; PLEASE HELP I PURCHASED MODERN WARFARE AND WENT TO THE STORE IN THE GAME SELECTION AND PURCHASED 2 5,000 COINS/POINTS AND PURCHASED THESE BUNDLES WITH... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ROBERT M#, Apr 24, 2020.

1. ROBERT M#
    ROBERT M# Guest

PLEASE HELP

I PURCHASED MODERN WARFARE AND WENT TO THE STORE IN THE GAME SELECTION AND PURCHASED 2 5,000 COINS/POINTS AND PURCHASED THESE BUNDLES WITH 1 OPERATOR SKINS WEAPONS DECALS ETC AND THE NAMES ARE AS FOLLOWS - BLOOD STAINED, AIR ASSAULT, COVERT OPERATIONS AND
    AFTER I PURCHASED SEVERAL OF THESE AT POINTS RANGING FROM 1,100 TO 2,500 AND NOW I CANNOT FIND THEM AND I HAVE LOOKED IN D/L'S IN MY GAMES, BILLING JUST SHOWS THE POINTS PURCHASED BUT NOT THE DOWNLOADED GAMES OR ADD ONS, PLEASE HELP THANK YOU SO MUCH.

SINCERELY

WACKED K1OWN

:)

ROBERT M#, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Mr Skywalker426 Win User

I suggest you try call the support agent in chat, share with him/her the buy order data and say with you buy this game with others games but you don't received yet.

When you goes in MODERN WARFARE Gold page, show to you buy the game or Install the Game?
  3. MessiG0neWild Win User

PLEASE HELP

I PURCHASED MODERN WARFARE AND WENT TO THE STORE IN THE GAME SELECTION AND PURCHASED 2 5,000 COINS/POINTS AND PURCHASED THESE BUNDLES WITH 1 OPERATOR SKINS WEAPONS DECALS ETC AND THE NAMES ARE AS FOLLOWS - BLOOD STAINED, AIR ASSAULT, COVERT OPERATIONS AND
    AFTER I PURCHASED SEVERAL OF THESE AT POINTS RANGING FROM 1,100 TO 2,500 AND NOW I CANNOT FIND THEM AND I HAVE LOOKED IN D/L'S IN MY GAMES, BILLING JUST SHOWS THE POINTS PURCHASED BUT NOT THE DOWNLOADED GAMES OR ADD ONS, PLEASE HELP THANK YOU SO MUCH.

SINCERELY

WACKED K1OWN
    I would reach out to Activision directly, it may be something on their side. Not Xbox.

I hope this helps!
  4. Mister Quimby Win User

Advanced Warfare Season Pass issue

Hey Tom!

What version of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare did you purchase?
  5. onyxishere Win User

Transfer content from 360 to One

Sorry but it does mean that you must purchase the content again.

If you have Call of Duty Advanced Warfare or Destiny that were purchased as digital copies then you can upgrade them for free.

Destiny until January 15 (includes season pass)

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare until March 31 (included game, pass and additional digital content).
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Missing Purchased Advanced Supply Drops in Advanced Warfare

Hi Owen,

Thanks for the reply. It is hard to say at this point in my opinion. With all that is going on they may be short staffed and that. The choice is ultimately up to you. All depends on how bad you want them at the moment.

Brad
Thema:

1. SOS ADVANCED WARFARE POINTS PURCHASE - Similar Threads - SOS ADVANCED WARFARE

2. SOS: Why do I have 2 gamertags? Is there a fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    SOS: Why do I have 2 gamertags? Is there a fix?: I’ve recently changed my gamer tag and for some reason my previous tag is being shown above my current tag + has [CORE] sitting next to it. Does anybody have a solution for this? I changed tags...
  3. Roblox Receipt SOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Receipt SOS: Hi So I’ve been trying to get my password reset for an hour now but it just doesn’t work so I contacted customer service and they said that I’d need a receipt for roblox which both Xbox and...
  4. SOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOS: Hi, When I start a title, it appears a message saying "getting your xbox 360 info..." The progress bar doesn't move, and after a while it disappears and enters the game. But when I press the...
  5. SOS MY XBOX 360 SLIM WILL NOT TURN ON

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    SOS MY XBOX 360 SLIM WILL NOT TURN ON: So, I've been trying to figure out what is wrong w/my Xbox, so I turned to you guys. My battery pack (on the main power cord) stays orange, and when I power it on it goes green for a sec, then...
  6. Xbox insider SOS, tried to leave beta on minecraft

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider SOS, tried to leave beta on minecraft: So im on xbox one, i went onto xbox insider and tried leaving Minecraft beta, but it got stuck, theirs not even a loading circle next to it, so i tried un-installing both Xbox insider and...
  7. set my home Xbox [SOS ASAP]

in XBoX on Consoles
    set my home Xbox [SOS ASAP]: I need to set my Xbox as home Xbox without internet so I can play my games please help I need to know how to designate my home Xbox without internet I can't change it on my console Help me...
  8. SOS!!! HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOS!!! HELP!: Ok. I’ve tried preordering Cold War & it tells me “try again later.” Now so far I have waited 30min, restarted console, deleted & added back card info, & I just got on modern warfare & purchased...
  9. SOS CAN'T FIND D/LED ADD-ONS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOS CAN'T FIND D/LED ADD-ONS: I Paid for 5,000 coins twice to purchase add-ons for my COD MODERN WARFARE, THEY WERE different themes and weapons & skins for different prices but after i paid for them and tried to find them in...
  10. My friend is stuck appearing offline (pls send help) SOS

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend is stuck appearing offline (pls send help) SOS: My friend has been stuck appearing offline for awhile now. I thought it was an issue with his privacy settings but those are all good. He has also hard reset his console and he's still stuck...