Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later.

Discus and support Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, we are trying to sign my son up onto Xbox live, went through all the pages as prompted then ended up with Sorry, Xbox live signup isn't available... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tufty0000, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Tufty0000
    Tufty0000 Guest

Hi,

we are trying to sign my son up onto Xbox live, went through all the pages as prompted then ended up with

Sorry, Xbox live signup isn't available right now. Try again later.

So we tried a web search for info online via an iPad, Xbox.com let him log in so the Xbox must have got that far that it created an account? it also allowed him to put in all the parental consent info.

Back on the Xbox when he tries to 'join' it says

This microsoft account is associated with a different Xbox live profile. Try a different account.

how can he log in on the Xbox?

:)

Tufty0000, Mar 14, 2015
  2. Queen Leo93
    Queen Leo93 Guest
    sorry

sorry , xbox live signup isn't available right now. try again later......helpppppp

Queen Leo93, Mar 14, 2015
  3. Benjisan
    Benjisan Guest
    "Disconnected from Xbox Live" - only when playing multiplayer-type scenarios

I wanted to add:

When I tried doing an "initial setup" I eventually get error 8007065B - "Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later."

Benjisan, Mar 14, 2015
  4. Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later.

Hi,

So you have created his account online thats great. All you need do now is download the profile to your console. Now the profile you are currently trying to upgrade to Live would need a new email if you were to connect it but you've already created a new
    child account on Xbox.com so Go to download profile if its an xbox 360 or if it is Xbox One go to Add new and put in his email and pasword and the profile will download to the console.

Now this new one from the website will be new and seperate from the one on the console and you will not be able to merge them. But after you download the website on you'll have a safe Child account managed by and adult for your son and thats really important
    for a child when on xbox live.

Hope this helped Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later. :)

nevillefarrell, Mar 14, 2015
  5. Tufty0000
    Tufty0000 Guest
    Hi,

Thanks for replying. That's how we got my 'parent' profile onto the Xbox but are trying to avoid it for his as he has allot of stuff (mainly Minecraft saved worlds) stored in his 'offline' profile that he would loose.

Tufty0000, Mar 14, 2015
  6. Ok well then it's the offline profile on the console you want then Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later. :) the error message "Sorry, Xbox live signup isn't available right now. Try again later." when does it pop up? When you click on sign up now or is it when you have filled out all the information
    When you submit it. Does it let you enter in the Email to attach to the account?

nevillefarrell, Mar 15, 2015
  7. Tufty0000
    Tufty0000 Guest
    It'so right at the end after his details and my 'parent' details have gone in. We have given up on the live.co.uk account so have created a gmail address and registered it as a Microsoft account.

Tried again - still the same result.

Also signed up to gold as the parent account (advised by Xbox live tech help), cleared the cache, checked connection to Xbox live - still the same result

Tufty0000, Mar 15, 2015
  8. Roojinauld
    Roojinauld Guest

This is happening to me too. I've spend the last 2 days trying to get this stupid thing to work. Why it can't tell you BEFORE you fill all your details in is beyond me. Utterly ridiculous system.

Short of deleting our accounts I can't see how I can get my kids onto Live. And they've had this xbox for 2 years now, and deleting their accounts/profiles isn't an option. Way too many save games/worlds.

Roojinauld, Dec 25, 2015
  9. iaindc
    iaindc Guest
    I too am having this problem. Takes me 15 min to put all the details in and then declares that Xbox live sign up not available. My son got Xbox Live Gold for 12 months for Christmas, but can't use it currently. Anyone managed to sign up to Xbox live since
    Christmas??

iaindc, Dec 27, 2015
  10. ObiRob1101
    ObiRob1101 Guest
    I've got exactly the same issue. Encountered it several months ago, got so frustrated I gave up (had to catch a plane) ... now I've spent a few hours trying again and chatting with Xbox support (who only seemed able to help me start down the path to a brand
    new profile ... and didn't seem to believe me that I'd actually managed to convert an old "Offline" profile of my own into a full "Online" profile with a Live subscription that had full access to all my old saves etc.)

Now our 360 is showing signs of being on the way out, and the only way of getting my son's saves etc. migrated to a One would be via the cloud, which is impossible because of this crazy error.

ObiRob1101, Aug 20, 2016
  11. Hi all,

I really need help here -I have the very same issue as the original poster Tufty0000. My son has had an offline (Non Xbox Live) profile on the Xbox 360 for some time. He now wants that profile to join Xbox Live. We have created a Microsoft Account for
    him and added him to our Microsoft Family, I then when thru the "Join Xbox Live" process on the Xbox from his profile using his new MS Account and my parental consent details. At the end of the long process "Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now.
    Try again later." I then tried creating a new profile for him (losing all his progress to date) and again after following the "Join Xbox Live" process, using the same MS Account and parental credentials, I get the same error. I now have now way of creating
    an Xbox Live Account for a child that is part of my Microsoft family even with my consent!!! Did any find a solution to this issue?

StatelyWriter43, Oct 13, 2016
  12. Hey there StatelyWriter43,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing. Can you please create your own separate thread detailing the issues you're having so the community can best help you out?

Thank you!

Miss Ghidorah, Oct 13, 2016
  13. Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later.

Yeah I've been beating my head against a brick wall with this stupid thing the last couple of days. I work in IT and now how to setup and configure a network and all the connectivity tests work out but my son has one game that requires an Xbox live connection
    to play it (I'm new to Xbox and didn't realise that console games would ever have this as a mandatory setting, I mean isn't that point of a console so that you can play it offline without this kind of nonsense?!) Very frustrating and I never would have purchased
    the game and possible not the console had I known. Sort it out Microsoft!

SlippingCrane84, Oct 31, 2018
  14. Daniel Smit Win User

Can't get xbox live to work on my 360

Hi Courtney the message reads

Sorry, xbox live signup isn't available right now. Try again later

8015000A
  15. SoreSkate0332 Win User

Xbox live signup unavailable

I also have been trying for hours to get my son signed up for a live account and it keeps telling me "Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later. This is ridiculous!!!
  16. Benjisan Win User

"Disconnected from Xbox Live" - only when playing multiplayer-type scenarios

I wanted to add:

When I tried doing an "initial setup" I eventually get error 8007065B - "Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later."
  17. ChiefEdgion Win User

"Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now 80154002" - What's Wrong?

I'm having a problem "xbox live signup isn't available right now. Try again later." when I try to set up my son's account for his new xbox, anyone actually got around this issue yet?
  18. nevillefarrell Win User

Ok well then it's the offline profile on the console you want then :) the error message "Sorry, Xbox live signup isn't available right now. Try again later." when does it pop up? When you click on sign up now or is it when you have filled out all the information
    When you submit it. Does it let you enter in the Email to attach to the account?
Thema:

1. Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later. - Similar Threads - Sorry Live signup

2. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  3. Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...: I need my pw for roblox if you guys can get it can you please b4171b36-64cc-4a48-8efa-d8df90ed8363
  4. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  5. When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...: When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect to Xbox live and won’t download my profile to allow me to play online what do I do?...
  6. Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...: Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry something went wrong . Try again in a while (0X80070520) Was working fine yesterday...
  7. I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...: Getting error on Xbox 360 sorry this profile can't sign in to Xbox live on this console to fix it download it again Do I have to do that and if I do will it get rid of my saves...
  8. Sorry this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again: Whenever I sign in to Xbox live on my Xbox 360 It takes me to a screen that requires me to log in, once I log in with my email and password it brings up the error message above. So how do I...
  9. Sorry, this profile can`t connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, this profile can`t connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again.: Hi, I am seeing this message pop up when I try to play my newly downloaded Xbox 360 version of Black Ops II on my Xbox One. The gamertag of my account is showing up different than what it...
  10. Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it...: I got this error when trying to play Black Ops 2 Zombies on my Xbox one. Does anyone know how to fix this error? Is anyone having the same problem? Please Help! 528e144d-1b37-4642-8c5f-a30e4d30062e