"Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now 80154002" - What's Wrong?

Discus and support "Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now 80154002" - What's Wrong? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been trying to sign-up with XBox live for the last 2 days, but all I get is "Sorry, XBox Live Signup isn't available right now. Try again later"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IIM3PZ11, Jul 3, 2014.

1. IIM3PZ11
    IIM3PZ11 Guest

I have been trying to sign-up with XBox live for the last 2 days, but all I get is "Sorry, XBox Live Signup isn't available right now. Try again later" and then the error code 80154002.

I have tested my internet connection with my XBox 360 and it works perfectly. I have also cleared the hard drive cache, no help. I have tried using different email addresses without any luck. I have another profile on my XBox that is a Live account and I
    can sign in to Live just fine - I just can sign-up a new profile. Is Microsoft having an issue with Live sign-ups right now?

I checked the error code and there is no listing here for that particular code.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

:)

IIM3PZ11, Jul 3, 2014
  2. Queen Leo93
    Queen Leo93 Guest
    sorry

sorry , xbox live signup isn't available right now. try again later......helpppppp

Queen Leo93, Jul 3, 2014
  3. Benjisan
    Benjisan Guest
    "Disconnected from Xbox Live" - only when playing multiplayer-type scenarios

I wanted to add:

When I tried doing an "initial setup" I eventually get error 8007065B - "Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later."

Benjisan, Jul 3, 2014
  4. Alariaria.
    Alariaria. Guest

Let's see what we can do here

1. Try a wired connection (if you're using wireless).

2. Clear your system cache (here's a guide: support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache).

3. Restart your console.

4. Try downloading your profile again (here's the guide, if you need it: support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete).

Let us know how that works for you and we'll go from there! ^_^

Alariaria., Jul 4, 2014
  5. IIM3PZ11
    IIM3PZ11 Guest
    Thank You, Alariaria for responding.

1. I am on a wired connection

2. I already said that I cleared the cache - that didn't help

3. I have restarted my console at least 25 times

4. How can I download a profile that I am not being allowed to create in the first place?

Is that error code indicative of a problem with my console, or an issue with Live sign-up?

IIM3PZ11, Jul 4, 2014
  6. Im getting the same exact problem I just bought a 3 month membership card and when I enter the code it says x box live signup isnt available right now

YellowishWaif8, Jul 4, 2014
  7. IIM3PZ11
    IIM3PZ11 Guest
    Hello? Where did our helper go?

IIM3PZ11, Jul 7, 2014
  8. Yaminese999
    Yaminese999 Guest

I am having the saame problem hope this gets fixed soon.

Yaminese999, Jul 8, 2014
  9. IIM3PZ11
    IIM3PZ11 Guest
    So what do you have to do to get help around here?

IIM3PZ11, Jul 9, 2014
  10. RunawayNose7
    RunawayNose7 Guest
    We are having the same problem i brought my son a years membership for his birthday & we have input his details & also mine as he is under 18 only to get this message everytime he is so disappointed

RunawayNose7, Jul 9, 2014
  11. Hey, guys! If you guys are having issues with this, please post a new thread detailing what exactly you are running into. This is how the forums work the best!

Misses Quinzel, Jul 11, 2014
  12. ChiefEdgion
    ChiefEdgion Guest
    I'm having a problem "xbox live signup isn't available right now. Try again later." when I try to set up my son's account for his new xbox, anyone actually got around this issue yet?

ChiefEdgion, Nov 11, 2014
  13. "Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now 80154002" - What's Wrong?

do you get an error code at all or just the msg that it isn't available right now?

xMyStiC4LM0mM4x, Nov 11, 2014
  14. Hey, guys! This thread is a bit old. ChiefEdgion, if you could, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way we can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. "Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now 80154002" - What's Wrong? :)

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  15. Daniel Smit Win User

Can't get xbox live to work on my 360

Hi Courtney the message reads

Sorry, xbox live signup isn't available right now. Try again later

8015000A
  16. Benjisan Win User

"Disconnected from Xbox Live" - only when playing multiplayer-type scenarios

I wanted to add:

When I tried doing an "initial setup" I eventually get error 8007065B - "Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later."
  17. SoreSkate0332 Win User

Xbox live signup unavailable

I also have been trying for hours to get my son signed up for a live account and it keeps telling me "Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later. This is ridiculous!!!
  18. IIM3PZ11 Win User

Hello? Where did our helper go?
  19. IIM3PZ11 Win User

Thank You, Alariaria for responding.

1. I am on a wired connection

2. I already said that I cleared the cache - that didn't help

3. I have restarted my console at least 25 times

4. How can I download a profile that I am not being allowed to create in the first place?

Is that error code indicative of a problem with my console, or an issue with Live sign-up?
Thema:

1. "Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now 80154002" - What's Wrong? - Similar Threads - Sorry Live signup

2. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  3. Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...: I need my pw for roblox if you guys can get it can you please b4171b36-64cc-4a48-8efa-d8df90ed8363
  4. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  5. When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...: When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect to Xbox live and won’t download my profile to allow me to play online what do I do?...
  6. Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...: Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry something went wrong . Try again in a while (0X80070520) Was working fine yesterday...
  7. I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...: Getting error on Xbox 360 sorry this profile can't sign in to Xbox live on this console to fix it download it again Do I have to do that and if I do will it get rid of my saves...
  8. Sorry this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again: Whenever I sign in to Xbox live on my Xbox 360 It takes me to a screen that requires me to log in, once I log in with my email and password it brings up the error message above. So how do I...
  9. Sorry, this profile can`t connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, this profile can`t connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again.: Hi, I am seeing this message pop up when I try to play my newly downloaded Xbox 360 version of Black Ops II on my Xbox One. The gamertag of my account is showing up different than what it...
  10. Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it...: I got this error when trying to play Black Ops 2 Zombies on my Xbox one. Does anyone know how to fix this error? Is anyone having the same problem? Please Help! 528e144d-1b37-4642-8c5f-a30e4d30062e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live sign up isnt available right now

2. kbox live isnt available right now