"Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

Discus and support "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DmzBc, Nov 26, 2023.

1. DmzBc
    DmzBc Guest

"Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I notice, despite the ERROR MESSAGE I GOT BILLED LIKE 5 TIMES FOR 10 BUCKS EACH. Who the fk is doing your QA over there?

AND even though I now have over 7000 MINECOINS, thanks for that, I STILL GET THAT FKN MESSGE when I try and spend the minecraft coins.

This is like a month now, by the way.

It fails on my pc it fails on my phone, logged in, logged out and back in, reinstalled, closed and opened, even did it on a spare phone from work, factory clean. Something with my account

:)

DmzBc, Nov 26, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: