Sorry for my english iam french haha... iam buy minecraft xbox360 city texture pack, i dont ...

Discus and support Sorry for my english iam french haha... iam buy minecraft xbox360 city texture pack, i dont ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sorry for my english iam french haha... iam buy minecraft xbox360 city texture pack, i dont save my game because the game view the trial version of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BelleauBuzz2641, May 27, 2016.

1. Sorry for my english iam french haha... iam buy minecraft xbox360 city texture pack, i dont ...

Sorry for my english iam french haha... iam buy minecraft xbox360 city texture pack, i dont save my game because the game view the trial version of pack. Please help me

:)

BelleauBuzz2641, May 27, 2016
  2. Minecraft Texture Packs will not save

I have purchased three texture packs for the Minecraft (Xbox 360 version). They show as purchased in my history and when viewing them in the Minecraft store.

However every time I try to save a game using those texture packs it tells me I only have the trial version?

Did my kids mess up the game or is this a known issue?

Ralph SII S103, May 27, 2016
  3. TeddyGoddess
    TeddyGoddess Guest
    No longer receiving Xbox One Minecraft Discount

I checked through my purchase history and it does not show the Minecraft game for some reason, i assume it may be because i add Microsoft credit to my account and use that to purchase items.

However in my purchase history there is several Minecraft texture packages, so these should prove i have once owned the game, only a fool would buy texture packages for a game they did not own.

I also have 40% of Achievements for the game so i obviously played for a period of time.

I know i played the game online because when i was not connected to the internet my worlds did not appear.

Texture packs and skin packs i have brought (According to my purchase history)

MINECRAFT FANTASY TEXTURE PACK

MINECRAFT FESTIVE SKIN PACK

MINECRAFT CITY TEXTURE PACK

TeddyGoddess, May 27, 2016
  4. Sorry for my english iam french haha... iam buy minecraft xbox360 city texture pack, i dont ...

Have you tried reinstalling the texture pack?

A Grand Keizer, May 28, 2016
  5. si vous avez le procès , le supprimer

Translation: if you have the trial, delete it

Nick Kid in 90s, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Nick Kid in 90s Win User

Sorry for my english iam french haha... iam buy minecraft xbox360 city texture pack, i dont save my game because the game view the trial version of pack. Please help me

si vous avez le procès , le supprimer

Translation: if you have the trial, delete it
  7. A Grand Keizer Win User

Have you tried reinstalling the texture pack?
  8. Alch_Kosac Win User

F1 22 on PC and on Xbox

Man iam waiting for Windows Store release with "playanywhere" to. If they dont add this i dont buy it.. its easy. For me novadays is this huge. I dont buy many games what i want play with my son. Iam not so rich to buy games 2x
  9. ShapelHeresy Win User

I bought xbox 360 but I don't have the xbox live of 1 month

the xbox bundle with one month free is a promoted gift for some pack, if you dont have it, you buy the wrong pack. Sorry my english is bad,you post on the french forum
  10. eierf red kiam Win User

My original XBox games won't play on my XBox 360 Arcade

What is "not included" in an FakeHDD? (iam realy buy this HDD on E-Bay, and maybe its an Fake), is it possible to fix that Problem?

Thank you for (maybe right) Information, but it was also my ouwn "feeling" for this HDD, i looked for Emulators for the HDD, but nothing will work sucessful on my HDD and i dont like to made this on PC (iam not smart enouth for this), is there any "simble"
    Download for an complete XBOX1-EMU for an xbox360-slim (Fake) HDD???

Thanx, Maik
Thema:

Sorry for my english iam french haha... iam buy minecraft xbox360 city texture pack, i dont ...

1. Sorry for my english iam french haha... iam buy minecraft xbox360 city texture pack, i dont ... - Similar Threads - Sorry english iam

2. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  3. Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...: I need my pw for roblox if you guys can get it can you please b4171b36-64cc-4a48-8efa-d8df90ed8363
  4. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  5. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  6. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  7. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  8. Das ist wild sorry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Das ist wild sorry: GT Apakinda ich habe gestern in der Gruppensuche für andere Spieler ein Inge Angebot gemacht so wie es 200 andere Spieler auch machen und bekomme ein Kommunikation Ban und kann den nicht mal sehen...
  9. Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...: Sorry this game or app isn’t compatible Bought GTAV Online for my s series but now it’s saying its not compatible Please help me fix this 8eac72c3-ad2c-4bcc-bc6a-954b8ec761c2
  10. Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”: Ordered an Xbox controller to use with my Tesla. Attempted to update the firmware which was apparently the wrong direction (the older versions allow for Bluetooth Classic; not BLE aka Bluetooth...