Sorry couldn't get authorization for this, xbox live marketplace error.

Discus and support Sorry couldn't get authorization for this, xbox live marketplace error. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have 55 dollars on my account and every time I try to buy anything on my Xbox 360 I still get this error. I never got this error before in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ceasezy, Jan 3, 2014.

1. ceasezy
    ceasezy Guest

So I have 55 dollars on my account and every time I try to buy anything on my Xbox 360 I still get this error. I never got this error before in my entire life until Microsoft points were switched over to local currency. I have also escalated the issue and
    talked to Microsoft for more then a month and they haven't been able to help me at all. Can someone please help me solve my issue as this is become very frustrating?

:)

ceasezy, Jan 3, 2014
  2. keep getting this error

"Sorry, we couldn't get authorization for this." Status code: 0x80190821

since yesterdy

CCCP Communist, Jan 3, 2014
  3. wuzup916
    wuzup916 Guest
    I can't purchase anything

*Sorry, we couldn't get authorization for this. Use a different or new way to pay,

wuzup916, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Sorry couldn't get authorization for this, xbox live marketplace error.

All I can say is email back any and all Advocacy Reps that have emailed you multiple times a day and call support a few more times. Took me three weeks to be able to make purchases again with the money in my xbox live account but I was persistent. If I had
    just waited for a fix I'm not sure how long it would've taken them. It's a pain, but it works man. Hope this helps.

OptimusGnarkill, Jan 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: