Sorry but I just got my first strike and a ban and I have no idea how i got it and why...

Discus and support Sorry but I just got my first strike and a ban and I have no idea how i got it and why... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Sorry but I just got my first strike and a ban and I have no idea how i got it and why please can you explain a9845a4c-3c4c-4bfb-bb93-e1c338e9b2ec Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by James Portier, Aug 20, 2023.

1. Sorry but I just got my first strike and a ban and I have no idea how i got it and why...

Sorry but I just got my first strike and a ban and I have no idea how i got it and why please can you explain

:)

James Portier, Aug 20, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Sorry but I just got my first strike and a ban and I have no idea how i got it and why please can you explain

3. Smwutches Win User

I got banned and have no idea why?

4. Shaggy2000 Win User

my xbox got banned and i have no idea why

AS Daft Badger said, you will not have been banned for no reason, you will have broken the terms of agreement that we all agree to when you play our games.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

my xbox got banned and i have no idea why

You don't get banned for "no reason".

An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling you why or you can log onto the enforcement site to see why & file a case review if eligible

http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6
  6. starkNDAdark12b Win User

got banned and have no idea how or why....

i meant to say we havent had our xbox 360 for a year yet* sorry for the typo's.....
Thema:

Sorry but I just got my first strike and a ban and I have no idea how i got it and why...

1. Sorry but I just got my first strike and a ban and I have no idea how i got it and why... - Similar Threads - Sorry got strike

2. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  3. Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...: I need my pw for roblox if you guys can get it can you please b4171b36-64cc-4a48-8efa-d8df90ed8363
  4. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  5. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  6. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  7. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  8. Das ist wild sorry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Das ist wild sorry: GT Apakinda ich habe gestern in der Gruppensuche für andere Spieler ein Inge Angebot gemacht so wie es 200 andere Spieler auch machen und bekomme ein Kommunikation Ban und kann den nicht mal sehen...
  9. Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...: Sorry this game or app isn’t compatible Bought GTAV Online for my s series but now it’s saying its not compatible Please help me fix this 8eac72c3-ad2c-4bcc-bc6a-954b8ec761c2
  10. I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...: when i try and transfer voice from my phone to the console it says its done but on the console its just loading and loading then repeats the message. I've tried re-linking accounts hard resets...