Soooooooo about Freedom Fighters from the original xbox? anything with that? will it be...

Discus and support Soooooooo about Freedom Fighters from the original xbox? anything with that? will it be... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i remember as a young lad, sitting in my room after school, totally procrastinating on my homework, playing Freedom Fighters: Battle for Liberty Island... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElijahOlsen, Dec 24, 2019.

1. ElijahOlsen
    ElijahOlsen Guest

Soooooooo about Freedom Fighters from the original xbox? anything with that? will it be...

i remember as a young lad, sitting in my room after school, totally procrastinating on my homework, playing Freedom Fighters: Battle for Liberty Island on my Game Cube over, and over, and over. i'd always get to this one part where my at the time tiny
    child mind couldn't get past, and so i'd just stop, and restart the game all over again. And it was one of those games where, i was totally fine with that, cuz that meant i got to play more of it anyways. Also i....think there was a saving issue on my game
    cube so, didn't have much of a choice. Anyways, i didn't mind and i'd play it all the time. Now, i look back and just wish that i could one day play that game again. i dont have a current means of playing it at the moment, cuz the disks for the various systems
    dont support that old game, and my laptop doesn't even have a slot for disks anyways. and forget digital download, that was at the time where an 8 MB memory card was a lot of extra space. now we got terabits which is like, holy [mod removed]. so yeah, i have
    no way of being able to play it. but i'd love to again. perhaps the long awaited sequal to it? idk. but is there some way or at least some hope that the xbox version will be xbox one compatible? so i get it off amazon and actually have somethnig to play it
    with?

:)

ElijahOlsen, Dec 24, 2019
  2. darkist1 Win User

Soooooooo about Freedom Fighters from the original xbox? anything with that? will it be backwards compatible? or will there ever be another one?

Hopefully with the Xbox Series X, almost all games will be retro compatible. We have to wait and see what other games are added to the list.
  3. darkist1 Win User

Soooooooo about Freedom Fighters from the original xbox? anything with that? will it be backwards compatible? or will there ever be another one?

Hopefully with the Xbox Series X, almost all games will be retro compatible. We have to wait and see what other games are added to the list.
  4. MrMe7 Win User

Yes!!! This game was the absolute truth. I’ve needed this game for so long.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

It was a great game but we can only wait til the xbox series X come out to try and see if it can be played on that.
  6. TwiggyChimera77 Win User

Hello!

It's a good game to have in the backwards compatibility catalog, for sure. For now, there is nothing we can do until the launch of the Xbox Series X. I hope Microsoft reveals news about the service at E3.
Thema:

1. Soooooooo about Freedom Fighters from the original xbox? anything with that? will it be... - Similar Threads - Soooooooo Freedom Fighters

2. How did I get a code violation for my freedom of speech on my video clip yesterday and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How did I get a code violation for my freedom of speech on my video clip yesterday and I...: why did Iget suspended for freedom of speech over my comment about some clip of a another hacker cheating but yet you do nothing to sony for modified versions or account tampering as well as...
  3. I would like to refund me eternal freedom black pearl and get the ancient coins back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to refund me eternal freedom black pearl and get the ancient coins back: I would like to refund my eternal freedom black pearl on sea of thieves and get the ancient coins back a97ba358-06a9-4948-97cc-e92c659e7665
  4. Minecraft - Will Bedrock addons ever have the freedom that Java modding has?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Will Bedrock addons ever have the freedom that Java modding has?: Title. I have so many ideas, and there is potential at the moment, but not as much as Java which is really sad. I feel we could do so much better than we are now and it's bothering me. If it isn't...
  5. Soooooooo after updating to alpha insider my audio is now bad?

in XboX Insiders
    Soooooooo after updating to alpha insider my audio is now bad?: It seems that after updating to alpha insider my Audio started being pretty bad, I went to Spotify and it started playing double and echoing and now it seems that my audio just doesn’t sound as...
  6. Xbox Accessories App needing fixed: x axis flipping and full button mapping freedom:

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories App needing fixed: x axis flipping and full button mapping freedom:: There's some things the Xbox accessories app won't let you do like X axis flipping of the sticks. There's two reasons why one would want to do this . One is if you want a 180 a fight stick for...
  7. Accessability 1: no invert axis freedom

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessability 1: no invert axis freedom: Why is it only the y-axis that gets freedom and only on the right stick? Is it the whole point of the Xbox OS for controllers so you don't have to rely on developers thinking of features for you...
  8. Can Microsoft simulate flight 2020 connect to the degree of freedom platform for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Microsoft simulate flight 2020 connect to the degree of freedom platform for free?: Hello, I want to buy a servo cylinder to make a 6-DOF platform,Then connect to simulate flight 2020。 Can Microsoft simulate flight 2020 connect to the degree of freedom platform for free? Or...
  9. Accessability 1: no invert axis freedom

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessability 1: no invert axis freedom: Why is it only the y-axis that gets freedom and only on the right stick? Is it the whole point of the Xbox OS for controllers so you don't have to rely on developers thinking of features for you...
  10. Assassin's Creed: Unity (Dead Kings DLC) - Freedom Fighter Achievement Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed: Unity (Dead Kings DLC) - Freedom Fighter Achievement Not Unlocking: Hi, I’ve recently worked on 100%’ing Assassins Creed Unity. I now only have 1 achievement missing but I believe there is an issue with it after reading online. Achievement: Freedom Fighter...