Soooo... Are they gonna fix 360 servers?

Discus and support Soooo... Are they gonna fix 360 servers? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; They said 6 hours ago they fixed it, they haven't. Everyone still having issues and are saying so on twitter and just being ignored. Why do I even lay... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by YOU GOT DENI3D, Oct 8, 2023.

1. Soooo... Are they gonna fix 360 servers?

They said 6 hours ago they fixed it, they haven't. Everyone still having issues and are saying so on twitter and just being ignored. Why do I even lay for this **** service? Literally just bought xbl gold a couple months ago ONLY for a 360 game me and a buddy play a lot of and now it doesn't work all day Saturday? Pathetic

:)

YOU GOT DENI3D, Oct 8, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately Xbox 360 servers have been down and the tech support is aware of it and are trying to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
  3. Azrael008uk Win User

Hawken- yikes lol

I miss "Chromehounds" soooo much.

Sadly... this isn't gonna fix that.
  4. Darth Ioannis Win User

Price?

I want it soooo bad! I am gonna get it but I am afraid it will crash like my other games and take me to the home screen! Let's hope it will be fixed until the launch of Halo
  5. Curt Moody Win User

nba gametime no video feed

Soooo. I guess this will never be fixed? Still stuck with "server unavailable". What a waste of $200 for the league pass. I even bought a second Xbox One for my bedroom to watch NBA and even THAT was a waste.
  6. Horrorscoped Win User

Do you still play BC2?

Yes. Please come back. It has been soooo lonley without full servers.
Thema:

1. Soooo... Are they gonna fix 360 servers? - Similar Threads - Soooo Are gonna

2. I want to buy palworld from German region then change it to my current one im gonna keep...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to buy palworld from German region then change it to my current one im gonna keep...: Hi wo i want to buy this game "PALWORLD" FROM THE GERMANY REGION BECAUSE I HAVE SOME ACCOUNT BALANCE ON THE GERMANY REGION THEN CHANGE TO MY CURRENT REGION IM GONNA KEEP THE GAME AND BEING ABLE TO...
  3. soooo i cant acces the online features for horizon 5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    soooo i cant acces the online features for horizon 5.: i red another question tab and i got trough to my privacy setting but when i try to change them it just says failure idk why or how to fix it bc i try to get 100% achievement completion but i cant...
  4. Soooo it told me my user name was aloud and dint work I went to the website and it said it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Soooo it told me my user name was aloud and dint work I went to the website and it said it...: I want to use the username _484 it said it was available now it doesn't work I'm confused f69fc65c-87bf-45e7-9e30-bab041cd52af
  5. Soooo we have to pay to play multiplayer now?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Soooo we have to pay to play multiplayer now?: Hey so um...funny little problem im having. Uh I have a few games that allow multiplayer but for some reason I have to pay to play online now? I mean I already bought the damn game, are you...
  6. SOOOO CONFUSED - DIRT 3 - BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY - XBOX ONE - GWL account - YES /NO ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOOOO CONFUSED - DIRT 3 - BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY - XBOX ONE - GWL account - YES /NO ???: So super confused SO I don't want anybody else to post on this thread so that we can get an OFFICIAL answer from someone that works in MS Xbox division. First, I have an ACTIVE GWL account, which...
  7. The free arcade game AirMech Arena has no forum and in game exp is soooo slow and skrimish ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The free arcade game AirMech Arena has no forum and in game exp is soooo slow and skrimish ...: Been playing this game for 5 days only got to lvl 6 on first plane. There is 6 planes in my class (neo). To unlock new plane need to get first plane to lvl 10 then so on to unlock the rest. Ok so...
  8. Why is the MP side soooo prone to disconnects?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the MP side soooo prone to disconnects?: If I get 2 MP games back to back then it is miarculous. The last time a game was this prone to disconnects it was This game on the 360, but even that wasn't anything like this bad. (my 360 and all...
  9. FORUM 11 WON'T ALLOW NEW POSTS, SOOOO HERE YA GO!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    FORUM 11 WON'T ALLOW NEW POSTS, SOOOO HERE YA GO!!: Hello, My gamertag was forcibly changed by the XBOX 1 Enforcement team. Now when I go to the enforcement.xbox.com website to try and appeal it for review it won't even allow me to. Tried...
  10. why is the connection soooo bad!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is the connection soooo bad!!: ok where do I start.. apart from I was told this is gonna be the next big thing all these 300000 new severs dedicated for the s... well guess what that my friends is a loads of bull poo... ive had...