Soo... this avatar update is where?

Discus and support Soo... this avatar update is where? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; avatar update released at E3 2017. It's almost may 2018 and still no update. Postponed 3 times I think? Just curious where this update is at that was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iATOWNi, Apr 25, 2018.

1. iATOWNi
    iATOWNi Guest

avatar update released at E3 2017. It's almost may 2018 and still no update. Postponed 3 times I think? Just curious where this update is at that was promised. I know there are more important things, but dont promise and not deliver. That's just a let down
    on company trust. Just my 2 cents. Wondering if anyone else is looking forward to it... and also, avatar gear from achievements of game? Why is no one doing that? What cooler way to dress up my guy

:)

iATOWNi, Apr 25, 2018
  2. Virgins Fail
    Virgins Fail Guest
    System Update for May 26th?

this update is soo annoying.

Virgins Fail, Apr 25, 2018
  3. New Star Trek game

the thought of getting a phaser for my home avatar fills me with soo much happy, even if i have to play a lame movie game.

BootstrapGolem, Apr 25, 2018
  4. BootstrapGolem Win User

New Star Trek game

the thought of getting a phaser for my home avatar fills me with soo much happy, even if i have to play a lame movie game.
  5. Virgins Fail Win User

System Update for May 26th?

this update is soo annoying.
  6. Arkham99 Win User

Avatar award prop I've had for a while going goofy?

There was an update last fall where all avatar items needed to be updated to be compatible with the December Dashboard Update, so perhaps that affected it somehow...:)
  7. maxen Win User

Avatar not updating inside games

In the screenshot, the reason the smaller icon has the (older) blue shirt is that this does not update automatically. It is your gamerpic, and reflects what your Avatar was wearing when you took the picture. If you want to change the Avatar in the gamerpic
    you should go to Xbox.com/My Account and beneath your Avatar choose 'Edit My Avatar'. On the next screen you can choose 'gamer picture' where you can take a new 'image' of your Avatar, now wearing the updated clothing.
  8. XBF Diego M Win User

Changing to original avatar

Hello Knapie,

I'd be happy to provide some input!

I believe the new update separated the new Xbox Avatar Editor App and there is also the Xbox Original Avatar App where you can edit your original avatar and select it to use from there.

Go into the Original Avatar App and see if you can set your original avatar to display from there.
Thema:

1. Soo... this avatar update is where? - Similar Threads - Soo avatar update

2. Avatar wont update even after restart of console

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar wont update even after restart of console: I would love a rework on the avatars program as it never updates and this is very frustrating . submitted by /u/Tough_Recording_3176 [link] [comments]
  3. Soo just a general question

in XBoX on Windows
    Soo just a general question: So basically i recently saw this and wondered why it looked like this [img] 067cb08e-7962-4ba5-a8c4-c8469a25b140
  4. soo i got banned and i wasn’t even home but i wanna know when can i get unbanned and please...

in XBoX on Windows
    soo i got banned and i wasn’t even home but i wanna know when can i get unbanned and please...: so i got banned and i wasn’t even home and it says 15 days like i’m trying hit level 40 in 2k and i’m level 38 rn so please unbanned me 12e6c024-1b11-409f-b44f-2e0bafc5ec3e
  5. Soo downloads are just restarting now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soo downloads are just restarting now?: Hi, Microsoft, I would like to know exactly why my downloads via the Xbox app for PC keep getting stuck, i try to pause and resume, doesn't work so i just wait, but the game download just...
  6. why is the support soo useless and can't help people?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is the support soo useless and can't help people?: i can't play forza because i have a problem when i try to log in the log in windows just disappears after i click it and tried to contact the support, so they gave me some useless solutions, after...
  7. Soo...from what I hear Microsoft is completely useless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Soo...from what I hear Microsoft is completely useless: Is this true? Because I have a problem that many others have had or still have this problem. Not being able to sign in, gives you this you'll need internet for this. Then I removed my account to...
  8. ok soo i cant install games cause its getting erros

in XBoX on Windows
    ok soo i cant install games cause its getting erros: soo i´ve been trying to install phoenix point but its getting erros from time to time the error code is 0x8024001e its saying to wait i few minutes but it has been hours and i cant downloud the...
  9. HOLY CRAP I JUST GOT THE INVITE ONLY A MONTH AFTER MESSAGING THEM THNK YOU SOO MUCH...

in XboX Insiders
    HOLY CRAP I JUST GOT THE INVITE ONLY A MONTH AFTER MESSAGING THEM THNK YOU SOO MUCH...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Anthony3779 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox one has soo many issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one has soo many issues: Im pretty upset I bought and xbox one. It locks up often and my controller disconnect when it goes to sleep and does not reconnect on wake up. Also when returning from sleep mode I lose my optical...